Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nurses, how was it for you?

Nurses, how was it for you?

I am 20 weeks pregnant presently, and I decided that I would become gladly quiet, so long, as I don\'t have any medical complication with it, my baby, if she/it comes. Went to a nursing kernel of the matter, you grade before some None outlaws, where visited only 3 from us. It shocked me a little because the class is held only every few months and seems there to be, one mega baby boom in our area. According to the lactation advisor, more women get out to nurse because of the physical duty, not too erwähnen, how much easier formula can be.

I don\'t understand, how formula could be easier, if breast milk is free, and you must get up not to do it, lol, but I really also never have wanted or have thought about making any other way for him/it. Seem only natürlich to me, but I wouldn\'t beats the mother, who didn\'t choose to it.
I am granted 8 wks repeat deliveries to the work leads back, must, you pump in hand, but I still hope to be capable to feed my baby my own milk whether I can,... so here is ladies my basic questions for you:

Did you nurse, and why/why not? IF you did and to the work to theückkommen had to, did you pump during with the work and places to nurse away, if home and how busy itself your child with it, that back and forth?

, I posted this in Pregnancy, also.... thought, that I would seek for it, a many reply so possibly,

through kk

Best answer chosen by Asker

Go for you!! I absolutely loved to nurse my son! I did it 11 months before he/it rejected only my breast. I tried everything, him/it on the breast to theückzubekommen, but with no luck. But anyway, it wasn\'t easily first. I was sore and müd, but after the first few weeks, both of us were in the heaven. I kann\'t erklärt the bond, that we existed. It was from nicely mental.
I didn\'t get my first child to nursed and regretted it, therefore I wanted to give the nursing of a real going and was glad that I did,:)
The pump matter was, thought more roughly than I, it would be. I believed, thereOnly put on of ß you it and left it cause the work, but even the electric, that I had, gave me sorrow. And it made me sore, as often uses it mu Ißte. It took me in order to get a while also everything. If your gonna remains on that occasion, after you went to work, würde I me swamps. SieSie will do more milk at the beginning, as your baby needs, you let it therefore frozen, if you können. It becomes a R for you on planücken gives, if you need some in a pinch and get your breast to do more milk.

Congrats and Good Luck.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank for sharing... I, to do an immediately rewarding experience, hopes.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (11)



through a chick, you don\'t go in it, there is thinking a possiblity of a medical complication; that is rare. I nursed my two children, one year and the others 2 and one half year, I never had take all production questions and him/it awfully didn\'t, you yearn to get itself/themselves, that hängen you of it. Freely and willingly verfügbar, to be, is only two of the advantages. It can reduce your risk of the breast cancer, helps, that giveärmutter, to tighten, after you, and for most women, delivered to get rid of the baby weight helps:)

through stacie, I nursed all three of my children and worked with the last in two. No one of my children had nipple confusion. Guarantee, thereß you a good pump has, and feeds itself to the baby, if you are at home. You/they should do finely. Nursing can demands more on the mother, because daddy can, \'t rises in the middle of the night and brings itself and matters worry like it from baby, but it never seemed a problem für me, to be.

My advice is not to across, you think it, you get as much support, as you can, and the experience enjoys!

through Mrs. H Gut, to nurse for you for choosing.

I chose to nurse because I wanted that my daughter has the best possible beginning in lives. It is Es\'s more easily than formula freely, it helps remove mom, these are only some of my Gründe, my daughter self disaccustomed with 26 months. I loved to nurse her/it/them, and I miss it.

I am a SAHM so that I know really not about pumping, during with the work. I weiß, that it can be done with any consecration. My friend pumped with the work and nursed während at home, her/its/their son didn, \'t has all problems, between which to shift two back and forth.

Luck and congrats.

through pissy_ol... I had three children and nursed her/it/them. My only a baby had the eldest, and she/it nurses. I wählte, to nurse, because it is natural, and I feel being personal, better than formulas done man. Normally nursed, babies have less gas and hängen from which mom eats/drinks from, It retains you also one ton of money. No heater on formula, no not mixing, no sterilizing bottles.. you gets the picture. However, exact time, it is consuming. Babies become more frequently, it drinks at the breast if they go through a growing ray, and will sometimes calm on mommy, wants, if they are simply fussy. It is an election, thereß you, to time, must do, spent. If baby has Probleme-Lernen, that snaps, or if you have problems with the milk, that down läßt, you don\'t make any dispair.. it happens, and normally it needs only time. I applaud you the desire this tries and continues to pump, if you to the work to theückkommen must. Nursing is not für all, but if you decide to do this, congrats. I lay down nobody, that doesn\'t can, in order to do this or didn\'t want,..., but persI believe önlich, that nature knows, what she/it does, and the milk is for a reason there. Often könnten people no classes visit... second baby, or explores itself for only him/it... s

from Vegan_Mo... I decided me before my two year old daughter, it was carried that God gave me breasts and the ability to do milk to nourish my daughter. Certainly it was rough the first few weeks, but as soon as we attracted both our furrow, we nursed für two years and ten months. We entwöhnten both a few weeks ago, as we were at vacation. Our schedule was unpredictable and it, only kinda happened. As I it her/it/them the first full day before her/its/their Schläfchen offered, she/it wasn\'t to interested. I believe, thereß it, in part, was, because she/it, that slow down easily, wasn\'t. She/it already had one selbst-entw from the bedtime some monthsöhnt previous. , They it entwöhnt only for a few weeks, at which asked second week of our trip, she/it, to work as a nurse, and I believe that it was because she/it wanted to see if she/it could take the trouble. I think, thereß she/it stank, you yearn to find itself/themselves enough that really there wasn\'t any milk and, to go, to sleep. Actually, das\'s, why I did it before our trip. I had a good matter, that went, her/its/their Schläfchen and, to bring to me didn, some other still wants to find \'t. It worked on our trip, thereß she/it me would hang up, and cuddles, until she/it fell asleep. Now, we do a combo of him/it at home which we looked after to do and what we did on our trip, we sit in the armchair where she/it was in the habit of working as a nurse, and meagerly to theück and placed her/it/them on my breast.

Anyway...
I troubled not to pump me, and our daughter didn\'t warm to well for one bottle. EsEs threw some Beschränkungen on, you at the beginning, I couldn\'t is for it out, you yearn or very far. Also mußte I some months waits, before I could drink a full bottle of beer or glass of wine. , I took one day of community before she/it was two weeks old. This very much human being lowermostützt from me, didn\'t much veiw enjoyed the wine for me it for the wine and this time as the reprensation of the blood of Jesus, we like to drink. Not basic, boring matters, as of Budweiser and Boone, \'s, but we like to try new matters. Yesterday, während food purchases, I found any chocolate wine. Certainly it will be a while, before I can have do it, but my husband bought two bottles. The kinda some of the savings us canceled with, that with the sale prices and coupons doubled super been had, I believe, thereß my husbnd pity on his/its pregnant wife took, particularly, after had this at lunches of three 23 ounces of ambergris of buck. , Es\'s did through Bud, but better much,

Therefore, we will get him/it on the bottle with milk for the sanity of the family with this earlier... I hopes.

Attempt places like Brestfeeding.com the La Leche-Verband place, Kellymom, Dr. Spock, Dr. burns out, and the mothering magazine place. You/they has all excellent resources. , You find Bücher at the library (also)
Mothering magazine has also any exact good, that also committees nurse.

Source(s,:

ETA: I know really not how formula is also assumed to be easier. Not only, it is very expensive, but the Nährstoffe is as good as the milk, God does in my body of course. AuchAuch muNever pulls ßte I around bottles and formula and cans or the time needs and so on now, I had to leave her/it/them some times in her/its/their manger to do the bottle, while the baby screamed, while I went into the bathroom, before we sat down us, that I like didn\'t, or she/it holds while I filled my water jug, but knew it would be I, if I did, more easily for both of us. You/they fraß also frequently first at least for a hour. The point, that I achieve small things on the sofa, occurred würde.
Anyway I hope that this helped.

from nannies Pflaume, a small fighter has... I nursed, it was first wearing, difficult and uncomfortable, but the experience was wonderful.... formula is not easier than nursing, only is that is for any really strange reason more socially acceptable, as nursing,... together with formula has you cleaning bottles, sterilising this, doing of the formula... must come out you from your warm bed during the nightfeeds upward and must prepare one bottle... I co-slept as well as nursed, therefore as my baby woke up, I led her/it/them to my breast, and it was that... I estimated me happily, I didnt must pump for work purposes, I pumped as she/it became older so that other people could be able to tell her/it/them by the look of me some hours long,...

through Mistress... I, to nurse me so heavily, troubled, but seemingly I has flatten nipples, and nothing helped him/it to get none, a sign didn\'t do anything and so on. I gave up because of the extreme pain and bleeding after four days, you leave her/it/them ungefähr 4 days long heals and went out and got me a pump. I was fähig, to pump for a real while and felt better knowledge, that my son got any breast milk, even if I still supplemented with formula.

I will try again with the second, but searched exclusively already pumping and pumps well, about me this, to help do, so that I can make it much longer for it.

Everyone has her/its/their own reasons for it and so on to do what they do, I leave this to them, but likes to propose pumping, you, that will listen, smooth shortly, to those. Some find it more easily to formula feed because they then land, \'t muWatches ß, what they eat, can do any one flask, and they don\'t have to occupy itself/themselves "with any questions or are accustomed to it, was only not encouraged the child handle to have some people and so on to also do so, so strange, as this sounds it.

If you pump, you search some good electric pumps, the hand pump, that I had, was boring to the application.
Remain the number to all support groups, you get to you and so on, as if it begins to do and so on really sore, you can come to leave somebody and helps make them/you, before you come to the hideous bleeding phase like me. , ICH\'m in a very small city, where there was nobody to help!)

Luck!

Source(s,:

I found these web site helpfully:


from Lisa, before I nursed my first myself, that was thought, that it will be easy,... only places you him/it each couple there, hours and he/it would be good.... and after the initial first couple was quite easily days it as wide as doing from it..., but that is, what shocked me, like, to consume it, times, is!!!

MeinMein son often eats!!! against 2 months ate every 45 minutes he/it for over one month!!! I had be always much milk, so that it was no supply question, it, only he/it always was hungry!!! I hardly had time to take a shower, to eat or to go to the store, before screamed ge for boobs!!! It was tiring very much!!! he/it slowed down at feedings gradually, but always has eaten, more frequently than the books and docs says,... he/it is 10 months old and eats 3 good meals one day and 2 small things and still works every 2 to 3 hours, that include with night, as nurses!!!!

I always thought, that he/it would sleep through the night with 4 months like them, sat, then, I looked forward to 6 months, then 9 and nothing!!!! That is one that illuminated basic formula one is chosen, because water is breastmilk 90 percent and so within 1 1/2 hours or digests,.., but formula digests in 3 to 4 hours, that double the sleep time easily!!! plus if you don\'t want to work to must in public bottles as a nurse, a quantity is easier for it....

If you plan, as you needed one bottle, as you go back to serve you, at least one or 2 bottles per day, that begin with 2 1/2 weeks old, will require to the application... because I didn\'t return to the work, I didn\'t introduce any bottle till to late.. like one month.... and my son absolutely rejects it!!! I would have liked to it, been capable to pack one bottle for it during from, so that I didn\'t have to escape in order to feed him/it... particularly, as ge so frequently as nurses worked,....

Another apology I hears, because, to use formula, is, "I did milk" sufficiently not... it gives very few woman, who can sufficiently actually not do milk,.. those normally is mothers of multiple births... against one month or 2 old babies goes do sufficiently not through a gigantic growth ray, in which they drain your breasts, that you make feeling like you almost continuous,.., but actually they increase your supply so that you will make enough for her/it/them,... doesn\'t have to give more you at these phases and formula must give... this will say only your body, that the milk is not used, and your supply more and more sore does, until you must give formula,... much water, to drink, is also a key in order to milk production... so anytime feels you, that you let drunk sufficiently only no swamp glass of water and wait a hour, and you will have much milk...

In answer to another answer over.... breast pumps don\'t hurt if it is used right!!! has other speeds you and doesn\'t increase the speed to a level, that causes uncomfortableness!!!!

Source(s,:

Nursing of mommy to 10 months old Tyler

from Melissa, I decided to nurse my daughter and to be honest that I absolutely hated every minute from it. I was horribly uncomfortable with the idea to do it before somebody, it was painful, and I was myself under so much pressure on my doctor and my family, in order to make ihn/es, believes, thereß increases time with crying and emphasizing enjoying I then over it spent, that "experience". I give up, blame frees after 3 weeks and put my daughter on formula. It was therefore much of a relief für was finally capable me, that I feel like me, to bind with her. I was glad, thereß, to have my body and my modesty back, and I glad was, that the topic of the conversation was no more my boobs with family accumulations.

through kdlady96, I nursed 16 months long my son. My mother nursed me, and my two siblings and it always were something, wu,ßte I only, that I would do, as I had children. It is a very worthwhile experience, thereß I tends. And it is Sie\'wieder right much more easily if you have, about für middle of the night feedings and you, getting up can slam baby on the boob. Also, leaving of the loose screw doesn\'t quite demands b/c as much preparation, that you always have the milk with you.

I returned to the work seven weeks PP and took a pump with me. I würde three times per day pumps, and it would last approximately 20 minutes. Es\'s-Wert the installation, about electric pump für a good double, to procure. I bought style, that is advanced, for the Medela-Pumpe In. It könnte first expensive seems, but only you recognize how much more expensive formula is one year long. I also started, ungef, to pump ähr 4 weeks, before I went back to the work and it would freeze. BisBis at the moment closed I theück, to work, I had a gigantic supply in the Gefrierschrank. I würde the Lansinoh breast milk storage bags recommends. You/they worked groß, you have a doubled zipper seal, so that you land, has holes \'t and is not really expensive. You/they können at goal for $9.99 a 50 pack buys. If you find, thereß it painful is, if it pumps, maybe you must buy bigger breast signs, the part, that goes through your breast, while pumps, I found that the one, that came with the pump, was too small and bought us for a bigger size with babies R. I invested also free BRA into a Hände. It hält the signs on your breast, so that you land, \'t must hold on her/it/them 20 minutes long with your hands. It allowed me to read as I waited for the pump to do it, s-Sache.

My son would get bottles of the pumped milk, while I was with the work, and then, he/it would do mornings, evenings and weekends as a nurse. He/it punished only with it, b/t the two to theückzugehen. Look for a bottle system, that goes with nursing. The type of nipple is very important. Look for one, where actively sucks baby muß, in order to get the milk and him/it doesn, \'t only drips or pours mouths in there. You/they müssen actively stinks from your breast to get milk and for them/you wants you the bottle nipple, that to do resembling.

Another matter, in order to know, if you want to heat up/defraust breastmilk frozen, must make you her/it it, in that you place the bag/bottle in a warm cup of water. NEVER microwave breastmilk. It becomes the whole good stuff in it töten. Check from the connection below. KellymomKellymom has much große information about it, how long you breastmilk in the fridge and that Gefrierschrank can camp, to bring like a nursed baby, to take one bottle among other things, is.

Be successful with all.

Source(s,:



durchdurch k9copsgr... I wanted so badly to BF, bought some books on it like to BF-Zwillingen just, but my twins were so prematurely born that they had to be fed by tubes long before they learned how one bottle is to be taken, therefore during I, as pumping is, in the hospital learned, therefore I could bring them my colostrum in the NICU upward, when I with the LC, each LC in the hospital plus some nurses, would work on which the babies simply never caught was she/it so tiny and weak, and said even the nurses, that formula is, don\'t poison you., but I wanted to BF! Therefore, I finished the development one "more exclusively pumper" looked all types of info about EP\'ing, and was tied up every few hours to a pump for months. I fühlte me like such a dairy cow! Schließlich started I to dry up, and would have to supplement with formula, how 1 ounces of formula in 3 ounces b.milk, that increases the formula gradually, that depends on my supply. I was sore, jumped, I went breast salve through one ton of Lansinoh, but I wasn\'t over, to give up about my boobs, was only "done. I lasted ungefähr 7 months, before it became only pointless. So würde I says, that I didn\'t do any good BF-Erfahrung, I felt robbed, but as I one bottle could give, while the headquarters and cuddling and singing or cooing to them, this can feed her/it/them wonderful, and at least different and they enjoy. And with pumping weiß I, that they got all nutrients and the kindliness from b.milk the first 6 months long from lives. If I always should become again pregnant, I want myself again bemühen, maybe with one single baby I could be finally capable for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment