Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing of mommies: when did you get your period again? Everyone got theirs, w,ährend nursing still?

Nursing of mommies: when did you get your period again? Everyone got theirs, w,ährend nursing still?

This question is especially directed toward those, that nursed longer than 6-12 months. And für those, that worked as a nurse on one year, become everyone pregnant, during nursing the first baby still? I weiß, that this can happen, but I wonder how often it does,...

Still my daughter, who now is almost 10 months old, nurses and still no sign of AF!

from Jamie H

Best answer chosen by Asker

My period returned approximately nine months nach-partum according to my first baby. I still nursed her/it/them. I went my second baby für over one year with no periods after.

I cannot think of a reason that it would have been different in these two cases.

I nursed both of my children beyond 12 months.

My three children are apart every two years, with us using of no form of the birth control, beyond the care of this we who, that don\'t do because of the birth control.

The silence of works the best as natural birth control, if sucking all the babies of needs and nutritional needs are met with the breast. These means NO pacifiers, bottles or ergänzungen from anykind.

As soon as solids or bottles, is introduced, it is more likely that your fertility will return.

Of course, this is not solid in stone... each woman is different, but that is as it "typically" goes.

All best,

Jamie
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks, all the helpful reaction!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



through tenaciou... I nursed 7 months and never got a period. Went to the doctor, and one had with meds veranlaßt and then, one got approximately 2 months after I had stopped to nurse. Natyou can become ürlich pregnant, but I think his/its rare one. My doctor could not get it through his/its fat head, that I didn\'t want any birth control. He/it placed to say away, nurses if no birth control is "." I said, that I really don\'t worry, if I get again pregant fast anyway.

through ~ * ~ his.o... I got one month my period, after my daughter had been born, was I annoyed! but I breast ernährte itself 4 months long, because after, that my daughter still works wouldnt as a nurse. but breast, that isnt a form of b.c füttert. therefore use protection. I got the paraguard IUD and his/its nice one, to worry about itself about nothing. because more years want f dont we another babyür a couple.

through goingcra... with my first got it I my period in two according to 6 weeks, and with my baby is who at the moment 5 months, I got him/it 3 1/2 months approximately nach-partom(spelling, did my hair start first to fall out, and then, I got sp one weekäter my period. Boy was I, that thereover, but all wells, was depressed.

through seoreh, I nursed 3 years long my first daughter and became pregnant, during working as a nurse, as she/it was 10 months old and my period didn\'t have. My second baby i drank my period over one year at the breast and I got 8 months after he/it had been born.

through mommmy4, I became twice pregnant while I nursed, as was about 8 months old 2 of my children. Nursed all my children für in the course 1 years.

from Nisha N i, my last daughter nursed until she/it was 14 months,... she/it now is 22 months, and my period didn\'t still get back i.

No comments:

Post a Comment