Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing of mothers?

Nursing of mothers?

If you become pregnant while you nurse what is, some of the most usual signs each matter, in order to do everything of an abrupt one with few milk,

through megs

Best answer chosen by Asker

I became with my 4. Child pregnant, während I my 2 years old nursed. He/it never had every problem with getting milk. DieDie nurse with the OB/GYN told me, the milk würde begins badly to taste good, and I then would dry up. I was filled with enthusiasm some months without nursing! Well this was 8 1/2 , and I still nurse him/it, and he/it is content completely and doesn\'t want to hold! Google it! It is called tandem care. GLÜCK!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through heads on! More milk.

from Klum ridge of all, it became very hard pregnant while it nurses because it is one of the best forms of the birth control, so long, as you mainly quiet and supplements not with formula. But I think if something, it würde a bigger supply of the breast milk gives. Drink tons of water!

I think of SSV, milk increases. And please you don\'t believe the myth, thereß you not pregnant can become, during breast feeding. I know 2 people only her/its/their child breast milk and she/it, that itself ernährten, both became pregnant!!! she/it didn\'t recognizes it, until they were both further approximately 4 months!

through nicole b, that you can have supply questions, primarily low supply and tried feeling. my suply almost went away!

No comments:

Post a Comment