Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing of my newborn with a three year at home old?

Nursing of my newborn with a three year at home old?

I am 39 weeks pregnant presently and I plan, as it nursed the newest addition to our family, but I have some worries. It becomes my three years old with Brüsten bewitches, and I place auf\'t knows, whether been suitable for me to let exposed my breasts before him/it will be, while it nourishes the new baby. I should myself bemühen, to hide in another room? As only as much work seems in consideration of the newborn, you eat every two hours. What I should for him/it it says about the whole situation? If it any Mütter from there with good suggestions gives, you let me please known. Thanks.

Additional details

My three years old, as all other children, is curious over breasts. I weiß, that many Leute-whos-Kinder like it are in this age. So please is dont thereover impolite. He/it bemüht itself, to come into my room, if ich\'m that changes and troubles to pull down my shirt, and also troubles to touch itself/themselves sometimes. I tell him/it, that my persönliches area is, but he/it constantly must be reminded. You/they me, that am said, thereß it a curious one old is, so that is dont impolite!

11

Either, the word doesn\'t make infatuated, necessaraly tells to sexuality. Adj. 1. prayört, marked through stupid or unreasoning-Liebe

11

to K: If you get the chance to read this, understands dont i, why you are, with it volitile. I didnt weiß even, that you should not hide, if you change. This is my first child, and I came from an abusive one with no parents Zuhause, and was in and from foster worry. I have nobody to tell me or to teach me these matters. If maybe i a mother hätte, I would know so these matters pleased you, there is not any need of discourtesy, I look for only advice.

11



from Dawn

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they are right that nobody must be impolite, or volatile,it is very childish, Now,I exported the same matter my eldest, she/it was 4, as baby was born, and I nursed, will be both,your-Sohn curious of course and maybe a little jealous, you don\'t go into another room and don\'t hide you for itself, if you nurse, how this will teach him/it, that it is wrong to nurse,just, you explain this to something this and why tried the oldest from it to him,my, these explained to pack exactly some times,I is, was not nice and that Mommy.after did it a while, from which the newness will carry, sore. go so in front and work it as Krankenpflegerfür everyone.take good \'s worries.

Source(s,:

Mommy of two beautiful girls
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (10)



from BB Tell he/it, that babies of her/its/their mommies eat. You/they place auf\'t to eat another way has, because they don\'t chew any meal like him/it können, you can, and that they must nurse.
He/it will probably have many questions; let him/it ask her/it/them and answers so honestly, as you can it.
If you are concerned, that he/it will force his way into the baby\'s area, you tell him/it that babies need rooms and privacy if they eat.
Luck!

from Tanya and Trevor. You/they mit explains approximately üssen, that the Babys-Essen of you must come, and the single way is over the breast, you could hide sehen\'t into a loop, Don, itself, and answer questions, and a toy, that he/it only gets, put to play with it, aside during yoiur, that nourishes your new baby, I am lactation advisor
Add me world_logan on messenger, and we can chat.

Source(s,:

Lactation advisors
Messenger world_logan

from Tracy M Get/make a loop.
While your son could seem, bewitched with breasts, he/it doesn\'t have any ground at this time over sexuality. He/it muß see, for what they are. I think that you place mu auf\'tß around above without goes, while you live, you only are summons, but opens with him/it. You/they place mu auf\'tß expose all of this much to work a healthy one effectively as a nurse, fully you name newborns,

durchdurch * EMMA LAURAS*MOMMA Nachdem he/it your breasts 10 or 12 times in the first day the baby saw nurse, he/it is gotten over it........... I believes really not, that this is a big deal, and if something is gotten for him/it over the infatuation,....

through neato197... I would risk, that you nurse your newborn innumerable times old seeing in the course of the first few weeks your 3 year, an end will make ready his/its interest in breasts. Er\'ll sees her/it/them, you, wof, seeür is she/it and interest loses.

through * my son was 4, as my baby was born, and he/it saw me nurse innumerable times. He/it was a become one confused small, as he/it saw, I pump for the first time, and was nice from it, fascinated, I didn\'t really wants him/it watching per se, but I didn\'t want either, thereß he/it thinks, that it was also a bad matter., but I erklärte him/it what I did, and as he/it saw me, it became to work as a nurse, only normal to him/it.

I am glad that he/it knows, that breasts are babies for being nourished, and that it is normally and of course. He/it weiß also, that he/it was nursed, but he/it doesn\'t remembers at it.

Don\'t hide in another room, you leaves see nurse Sie your son and explain you to him/it that that is as babies are nourished. If he/it itself bemüht, to touch your breasts, you explain, that those are for the baby, and maybe you give him/it a stuffed animal and an opinion, that your breasts are for the baby, and the toy is for him/it.

through April Lol, of which I remind those days! My second baby was 4 years, j,ünger as my first and he/it always curious was, as I nourished baby. He/it asked, whether milks chocolate lie I on a side and juices on the otherße! If you uncomfortableness with your Körper shows, it will have an effect on your children. I never hid a Körperteil from my children and everything was very comfortable with her/its/their bodies as they grew. Seeing yours of won Kshe/it brings örpers\'t to exposing itself/themselves too different. I never hid, während nursing or taking a shower or still something, told bodies. Openness and communication, that if she/it any questions or a preoccupation with her/its/their Körper has, they should feel it comfortable sharing with you, teaches children. All women in my parentage were/are like this and wir\'ve, that everything children with none It had "problems" as they grew. Even now, ich\'m almost 45 yrs old, and if to she/itover for a visit bangs, maybe she don\'t look me at it with any clothing and not even disturb to comment.

from LuvMy2Gi.... It is 3 years old for normal to be curious over body sharing, but even more goes itself to hide in another room only his/its curiosity to pique. If you want, thereß he/it, in order to be totally normal, considers and you only do not to nurse anything to be shamed by it. He/it will probably be curious at the beginning, but schlieIt will become ßlich second nature for him/it. Wouldn\'t you sooner becomes your son, that aufwächst, him/it, to think breasts, intended to rather than sexual objects nourish babies to it, hide or ashamed from it?

My eldest was 2, was born last June as my baby and over nursing initially curious was. Now hält she/it her/its/their dolls only by chance with her/its/their shirt and her/its/their grip to her/its/their boobs at! LOL. Vollständig normally and healthy my opinion after. She/it still sees my nursin the baby, who now is 13 months, my 3 and a half are the eldest.

Process that also your son will probably ask to take the trouble to nurse. My daughter never did until one week ago! I ließ troubles you for her/it/them itself, but she/it really didn\'t knows something to do, and interest lost.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

W.... T.... F...?

How are your three years "old bewitched?"


... You/they hides from your toddler, if you change clothing?! not healthy

from gibson.s...

Because of his/its low class hid answer

i would have your 3yr old only the father of your child of this and goes into another mommy and nourishes the baby

No comments:

Post a Comment