Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing of questions?

Nursing of questions?

I am a young father, and my wife became unexpectedly pregnant and she/it decided, that she/it should nurse of course, and recently, I found from him/it, that masturbates she/it, while she/it nurses if she/it is alone. She/it never does it before me, so I assume, thereß she/it me thinks, \'d is excited or something.

Can I not decide whether this is real, * * * * * * on or normally... I should get her/its/their therapy? Do you go to the police? I should about her/its/their Belästigen our son is worried?

from LilyKaz??... Z l?l?? Z

Best answer chosen by voters

I agree to the first post.

So simply don\'t see quite right.
I believe that you should talk with her about it. Tell her/it/them, as of Gef it youühl uncomfortable/weird does, that she/it does it, and that you are worried about your son. I doubt highly, thereß she/it him/it bothers, however.

Luck!!! 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from SarahM Well, it is not exactly normal. But remember, a nursing baby stimulates, the nipples and this can very often are vergnüglich, you smooth sexually. I doubt, thereß she/it your son bothers, but I would have a conversation with her. Tell her/it/them, you understand, thereß such a strong stimulation of the nipples sexual enjoyment can cause, although it is not to the baby, but that you feel, it is unsuitable for her/it/them to masturbate with the baby right there. If she/it continues, it is time, more drastic Ma,, To seize ßnahmen.

PROCESS:
If I say more drastic measures, my I therapy. Keep contact with the therapist indoors, and if thinks he/she, there is serious reason für worry, you then get this brought law with itself.

Source(s,:

A nursing mom

It is from JMc from nicely strange, I agree. I have a few friends, who found the single time, that she/it could get the baby silence, to have enough sex, was, während she/it she/it nursed, but there wasn\'t really a connection between an action and the other. She/it said, thereß it like still something was, you expel care, you watch tv, you do the dinner, you use the computer. Quite each couple, that I weiß, who co sleeps, sex has with the baby once, but this isn, at least nearby gehabt\'t sat on any manner, only one matter of "the baby, that sleeps, with it in connection with the baby we pour out this time."That normally finishes, if you wake her/it/them and old staring suddenly finds a 6 month with you and the grin. ICH\'m sad, too many details, I bemühe me only, to think through this, and yes, it is what your wife does, according to my opinion quite strangely.

No comments:

Post a Comment