Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing of QUESTION! Type of important! Mercury in silvery Füllungen for teeth?

Nursing of QUESTION! Type of important! Mercury in silvery Füllungen for teeth?

my baby is approximately 13 days old

Knows i so, while i was, was informed i more pregnant in order not to eat any fish with mercury in it. ii came only from the dentist, and i has a really bad mouth. as far as having alot from cavitites and broke Füllungen... she/it said me, that the silvery fillings contain mercury, and the white fillings are 2,000 $which i-Jargon affords itself and didn\'t cover through my insurance...

is it okay to get the silvery fillings? as she/it erklärten, this is a matter that waits shouldnt,

from Neen

Best answer chosen by voters

Yes, it is fine.
Pregnancy kills your teeth! The babies take the whole calcium! I had a cavity, that I right fit had to üllen, after there had been birth, and I nurse. I believe, thereß I the whites got, but I has be other this from it silvery for years.

Call, the babies only treat in order to certainly be.

I am right, my filling was the white fillings. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through jkschmie.... your meal, not your fillings, is brought more strongly with mercury in connection in breastmilk. If of F youit lets replaced üllungen, while you nurse, then, there are respects for your dentist to help to minimize your abandonment, you see below.

Source(s,:



through mbrcatz yes. Don\'t worries about this Stückchen. Get your Füllungen only. I have tons of silvery Füllungen and nursed my babies and sie\'wieder all the fine.

you call your pediatrician through Julie and ask you she/it. i wouldnt trusts us with some serious one like it

No comments:

Post a Comment