Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing of question?

Nursing of question?

Consent, I will give a small background info before I ask my question.

My husband and I tried to obtain to become pregnant 2 years long... after with it many attempts, that I got, where I could tell, as I ovulated, and I could tell whether the egg implanted, and as it was not. The first time became I pregnant, thereß I immediately from the implantational-Blutung and easy pain knew,... however, 3 months later I had a miscarraige. So bemühten we us again, and the second time also immediately knew again I... 9 months later had a healthy baby boy, who will be old Monday 6 months, we.

I nurse solely and searched, before Nicky was born and was seen that, if you only nurse, that you could go without a cycle 6 months. But this happen für me. My first cycle began exactly 6 weeks, after he/it had been born, and my second was the day, he/it rotated 2 months old.

Because of, that my husband and I used condoms in order to prevent to become again pregnant.

Also, because we don\'t plan for another baby, on whom I didn\'t keep an eye, if my cycles begin, and for, how long it is month to month. Before I became pregnant, thereß itself my cycles, to be by approximately 33 days, equalized... and for the rough estimations, I made the last 6 months besides my first 2 cycles... she/it was also quite approximately 33 days.

Now because I pursued none the course, I don\'t remember, if I am, you assume to be due for my next cycle... approximately 2 weeks long began feeling this I "before period pains and believed, that I would begin soon,... however it is 2 weeks later and nothing. Now, I place auf\'t believes, thereß I me I remembered an egg implanting as what from it felt, but I was not careful either... I only knew, that I felt something.

Therefore, with some through events estimating and such this I primitively out lived, as means last 2 cycles been able to be & about him/it 25. März with upward somewhere has come, and then somewhere in the selection of 29. April and 5. May as the last 2.

Through these calculations, and the average of 33 days... I now is overdue some days.

I know, that most people, "whether you think, will say, you are pregnant, you take an examination"... which I plans completely, as it did, if I didn\'t begin until Monday. I now learned, after it itself 2 years long about our first bemüht has that only his/its better to wait, and sees, if you will begin, as only, an examination takes on a mood.

I also know that possibly become be it pregnant, while it uses condoms,... can it or spillage breaks, and so on... we is very careful tho.

I guess, I me surprises, something is if each other let this ever passed. If it nursing his/its könnte, this interferes with my cycle... I doesn\'t know michbetonten \'m... or any others concept?

Also sorer I me..., if I am pregnant,... is it okay to still nurse my son?

All answers are estimated very much!

through cmlmv

Best answer chosen by voters

It is completely fine to nurse while you are pregnant. Some women even tandem nurse children of other ages. As far as your cycle it goes, veralter nursing your hormones, maybe your cycle therefore is different than if you, that nurse, aren\'t. Only Don\'t worries about it, and a Schwangerschaftspr takesüfung, so that you will remove it from your mind. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment