Wednesday 20 July 2011

Alto a 6 month nursing.. no period.. pregnancy symptoms?? please reads you?

Alto a 6 month nursing.. no period.. pregnancy symptoms?? please reads you?

i nurses presently and sometimes supplements means old son 6 months. I didn\'t have any period, because got feb pregnant i last. (2007) but kit was exhausted completely i ürzlich, and touchy and some cramps now and then.. i was quite careful, if Geschlecht-becuase-i occurs, do you not want any other baby at the moment.. i is stupid and some Zeiten-Mietfrist been, my fiance uses this you pull and says method " lol, to undress, before he/it cums, and we placed it also in it and made it for a small while, extract it then and attract a condom... can essentially induce me precum to be pregnant?? i knows, that precum seminal fluid contains, but i means that leaves i-Jargon on it for itself, do you get one "my menstruation" to miss becuase dont i... with it this exhaustion, crankyness and cramps more probably is becuase un pregnant again or not?? please gives you to me your complaint.. thank you
and no i would not get that one abortion i my baby would have,:) it would be difficult besides i-Aufnahme on my responsibilities

through Olivia\'s mom

Best answer chosen by voters

his/its possible one. the unique route Stillen is a more effective birth control eats, if the child under 6 months is, and you nurse ausschließlich, with no application of pacifiers or formula. I propose, thereß you some days waits, sees you, as you feel, then take you an examination.

I nurse thinks havent 5 months old and i, still gets my period, although extra was i cranky/emotional like i before some weeks, PMS had, but I never bled. 40 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



through iamhis0 if you think, you are pregnant, you take an examination. If you had sex, there always is one Möglichkeit the pregnancy. Although it sounds like your symptoms, maybe the sign of you is, the ready one gets to begin your period. It is für you normally, in order to have your period not everything for a while/at, while it nurses. I didn\'t begin my period, until my son ungefähr 11 months old was.

from Julia Take an examination

from AnCan, it could be sign that your period returns,
The best way to caught from is a pregnancy examination. 20 percent 1 voices

from lee i says you is a beautiful chance, that you could be pregnant, but also is quite possible that your doesn\'t get a hpt i
think maybe about going both on the small pill or getting of implanon, is sure methods of the birth control, while nursing,

Source(s,:

nursing of mommy on implanon

from Peds RN, you can become absolutely pregnant from it before * * * everything, that it brings him/it a small swimmer! 20 percent 1 voices

through momtojul.... sounds exactly like I from December 2006. And now, I have a 2 year old and a 9 month old,

Yes, precum can make you complete pregnant. It made me TWICE pregnant. , You/they believe, thereß I the first time would have learned,;)) 20 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment