Wednesday 20 July 2011

Only stopped silence... something thinks u?

Only stopped silence... something thinks u?

I already forgot.. I has a daughter old 11 months at the moment. Almost 2 entwöhnte she/it i completely from my breast. I got my period and me not yet no, thereß it normal is, that, while to nurse i, my period would not get. Now, I believe, thereß I again maybe pregnant is! I have Kränkung pain, easy breast, that hurts, and much closing back experiences, I believed so much this one day that it was my period! I took a Pr 2 weeks agoüfung, and last week and both got out of negation. Only recently, I am müdere and having headaches been and, sad, gassy... I should test again, or it could be my hormones, that bring to normal back and get my period,... I already forgot what was it similarly!! thanks for your help...

through double_f...

Best answer chosen by voters

You/they should test, just in case. but the nursing of doesn\'t necessarily has everything to do after pregnancy with your period. my period began exactly 6 weeks i, after had delivered i, and i did my son as a nurse, until he/it was one year old. therefore his/its mögliches you only Hafenbekommen \'t your period still, but i always has wondered, whether you would become again pregnant, and did your period not have had yet, how would you know?
test so!!:) the single way is to for certainly be known! Glück!!! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from Angellov... i then would wait a couple more weeks if gets you dont until then your period, you trouble another examination.

from Linner, It needed panic for my periods, in order to happen, by 2 months, it also doesn\'t do yet. Do in one week or such another Prüfung, they now are very much exactly although auf\'t-Verschwendung too much money places with it! If the burden too much going is and a Blutprüfung took care of pregnancy shows much faster into a blood examination upward gets.

Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment