Wednesday 20 July 2011

MRSA and pregnant, nursing?

MRSA and pregnant, nursing?

Approve, I look at for information about mrsa during pregnant and nurses. If a mommy can nurse if positively für mrsa? Other, than to need antibiotics with delivery, is there any others preoccupation? Plan to it, a Gespr,äch, to have with doctor, but this will be out some weeks, and I would get any information gladly in advance. Also, if everyone of mrsa of a keen web site weiß, while I would estimate it pregnant. Thanks.

through newt

Best answer chosen by Asker

if you then are diagnosed with MRSA, you don\'t should any breast feed
what you must do, is finding out if you still have the virus and then are dabbed for it if you conserve breast feed your clear one
if you test, clear you on, you will be fine to breast feed
normally, only one week takes this or less, in order to test after birth, because the examination results
You/they can look for advice here
Save to! ! RSS Newt Ihr welcome x

Report abuse

Other Answers (2)



through * Laura *

beside Ashley-Grün, as I was pregnant with my son 9 months, I had have to MRSA myself several surgical interventions has be to be clarified it, plus antibiotics and pain murderers, it a heavy case. My son has with 9 months of asking with MSRA einschließlich of the surgical intervention old had, but he/it is different completely healthy than this. He/it still had become no negative side-effects he/it to the drugs, on which they put me, to the antibiotic allergic. Un not certainly over nursing, because my son actually was allergic to breast milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment