Wednesday 20 July 2011

Periods, while nursing?

Periods, while nursing?

Did I get back my periods, as my son was 3 months old, were they regular 35 days of cycle, that was normal for me, then but, I now didn\'t have any period for more than 8 weeks, I know, that I am not pregnant, so that I was surprised, return periods, did you become again regularly then irregular?

I feel myself being to front all backs like it, he/it now is on solids, that which is, if some people find, seems to be again returning still gone theirs of mine, not, that I concern haha!)

Only wanted, to know, if this is normal?

Thanks

through E and S\'s-Mutti

Best answer chosen by Asker

Yes, it can one year or lasts so for it to regulate. Even if Babybeere begins, can more häufig a period to work, that returned, as a nurse, goes away again...
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Well, I don\'t miss it with it hello ho!
Save to! ! RSS

This question about "periods during breast. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (2)



I was they for resembling of Rebecca T as you, very irregularly. I had every 2 months ungef instead of every monthähr a period. After of M my small onead little had been born, and the bleeding held, I had for periods regular by 3 months. I vermißte then 3 months long a period and worried, that I was pregnant, but i wasn, \'t!! I now be 14 months to my accustomed 2 monthly period to normal and my small girl back, but only only back! If your concerned one speaks with your doctor, but I think his/its quite normal one. Its likely your Körper & horemones settleing along again.

through..?...?..?? from 1 + 2 I asked this question before some weeks, but not get any many answers.

Mine were not as late as 8 weeks, but they late were one week upto. Leaving of me the credit of a bißchens of a panic. As far as I its normal can collect, if it it ernährt itself more frequently for example, it can place your hormones everywhere and they again delay.

Thinks I, that they say, is somewhat normally, if nursing and periods occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment