Wednesday 20 July 2011

Okay, therefore, if you nurse and don\'t assume to pay attention to your periods, because.....?

Okay, therefore, if you nurse and don\'t assume to pay attention to your periods, because.....?

Okay, therefore, if you nurse, and doesn\'t assume to pay attention to your periods, because it doesn\'t have to be regular, then, how would you know whether you would be pregnant? Or läßt me him/it this way says, while nursing, your period, is allowed to or doesn\'t come maybe, are you allowed to or not every month maybe, allowed to you or not on any regular schedule (all 2 weeks/2 months/3 months/6-Monaten) maybe, how would I know WHEN testing is?

Do we not use any protection, because more we a wants, but I simply don\'t understand... it doesn\'t give any way of the narrative when therefore and if my period will come, how would I know whether I miss a period?

How would I smooth, do you go through pregnancy symptoms? Therefore, ICH\'m, that nurses, has offer and Br swollen sometimes Iüste... I is tired, but I let a new one carried! ICH\'ve got an attitude, but that could be because un müd. I took a Strau last weekß of examinations, because some showed a really faded line. You/they were brands without brand names, and the well known brand said -. I only want to know, like to extremelyit is ählen if I should test, and if I should.

Additional details

I don\'t know the first matter about temp and representing. My baby is 3 1/2 months old, and I nurse ausschließlich. SieSie ißt approximately 4 times in the day and sometimes 2 with night. She/it stinks on a pacifier. My period came every 2 weeks, and I now wore Hafen\'t in 4 weeks.

I had 11 wks pp with 4 wks pp, 6 wks pp, 8 wks pp a period, 10 wks pp, and now, I am 15 1/2 wks pp and still no period.

4

I don\'t know the first matter about temp and representing. My baby is 3 1/2 months old, and I nurse ausschließlich. SieSie ißt approximately 4 times in the day and sometimes 2 with night. She/it stinks on a pacifier. My period came every 2 weeks, and I now wore Hafen\'t in 4 weeks.

I had 11 wks pp with 4 wks pp, 6 wks pp, 8 wks pp a period, 10 wks pp, and now, I am 15 1/2 wks pp and still no period.

4



through dances with unicorns

Best answer chosen by voters

If the cheap brand gave you a weak line, you have a quite good chance to be pregnant. Less expensive Prüfungen tends to be less sensitive. ICH\'d gets another one and check again, but this time gets, a good one (that I know you) already did, but even good can is wrong on a negation. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



durchdurch zipperfo..., if your cycles returned, although you nurse, as she/it keeps an eye gotta on you. You/they können still ovulation of slimy thogh predicts, some women are dry, if I nursed, I know that I was,... if ever an examination in doubt reception.

Is your baby 3.5 months old and drink ONLY 4x per day at the breast? Do you give also her/its/their formula right? 4x per day towardsügen not for a baby of the young

through asks you after everything me! Duh! Read the crate, EVERY sign of a line means, thereß you pregnant is! It is only the quantity of the hormone in your Körper that makes the line darker. If it is weakly there, this means, thereß the hormone in your body, PERIOD, is. You/they können this hormone, to be without pregnant, doesn\'t have. You/they können a wrong nevative has, but my doctor says that you cannot have any wrong positive!

from Tina B, your baby is like old? How often do you nurse? Did you have a PPAF? Maybe you should go to Fruchtbarkeitsfreund and also should go a fundamental Körper-temp-Thermometer and begins temping/charting.

Grasp the book Taking rank of your fertility at Toni Weschler, it should be at the library, and it helped me to learn about temping everywhere and representing for TTC! Glück!

from Megan his/its better, to wait for your body, to regain his/its nutrients of your first pregnancy, before you start a new one. not making with it you and your nächstes child can have endangered. that is why Don\'t ovulates you, if of Brustf youütterung is. , and if you do it, s unregelmäßig,

through. Hello! ICH\'m in the same boat! I had brown Löschung for 4 days last week. Maybe implantation? And ich\'ve ermüdet, dizzy, and knows however, one hurts exceptionally badly I, that it is normal for our boobs, to do sore from me. I took on the 11. a Prüfung and got a BFN, but if I implantation last weekd, me, would have, only is 2-3 weeks at the moment \'d maybe, and maybe an examination is not capable anyway to tell.

It kills me that we cannot know as easily as other women,... we doesn\'t know, if our boobs are sore, we don\'t know whether we missed a period,... our bodies could be complete from hit, and we could not get any symptoms! AberAber as I at the beginning of the month prüfte, I got 2 positive examinations on the cheap brands besides all negations on the goods. My midwife says, thereß everyone believes that approves examinations, as well like good, is but es\'s very usually, to get a wrong positive, and they simply are not so sensitive so that it is a dead softness away that they are faulty. She/it said stick with the goods, that are more sensitive. ICH\'m freakin\' from..., but I prüfe no till, that I increase, symptoms shows! I place auf\'t, another Entt wantsäuschung!

No comments:

Post a Comment