Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pregnant or doesn\'t nurse?

Pregnant or doesn\'t nurse?

I, that am, to quiet, has a 7 month old and has two solid meals per day. We decided to start, itself about number two too bemühen although I began my periodsyet havnt.

We had un protected sex 3 weeks ago, and 10 days ago, I have this week, that was negative, 2 examinations taken. With these sptons, if I increase Prüfungen should buy, $15 everyone, or it is pure wishful thinking....
Occasional constricting, as nourishing of baby,
queasyness, I threw my Eimittagessen been able to be high, but ut, that I saw, something brings in, while I ate, and I feel uck after my breakfast of these mornings,
Baby very unsettled during the feeding, but not everytimw, gas could be
sore hips from anyway permanently felt me I nowhere, but not, that I was pregnant besides this time within days of my first baby, I can explain every symptom away what you think,

through askmeaqu...

Best answer chosen by voters

If your cycles then didn\'t return, it is unlikely that you are pregnant. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment