Wednesday 20 July 2011

Return of the period, while nursing?

Return of the period, while nursing?

My baby is 6 months old and I only nursed until he/it was 4 months old, then, he/it had to take formula because of the work during the day, and he/it would nurse 2-3 times during the night. Still night care. And I still place auf\'t, my period is closed theück.
Last month had then, I went away it some days, where I felt bloated. Now the last week or with it, from and on, I noticed, thereß I me bloated feels, & has back you a heavy feeling in my lower, similiar to, as it normally is, before I get my period.
This prepares my body upward in order to begin my period? ICH\'m worried. I hope everything, which is it, das\'s. This has happen to no one of you, before your period to theückkam? Oh, and I am not def pregnant, hubby and I didn\'t do "it" since our son\'s birth.... matters were lol too crazy with 2 children.

Additional details

Actually, I don\'t have any pain at all... only a bloated feeling, not terribly bloated, simply somewhat bloated, but only likes, I feel normally previously, that I get my period, but my period didn\'t come.

2



beside Smurfy-Bergfrieden, he/it go and go,

Best answer chosen by voters

That could definitely be a sign that your period is willing to return. I würde the raten\'s the most probably the cause of it. If the pain becomes heavy, and you place auf\'t, your period begins soon, I würde calls and asks it according to your doctor, but my supposition is that it probably is your period, that gets ready, to be begun. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through good day friend Could is. My son will be one this month, and I got shut my period only last week theück. Maybe this is a small TMI, but für over one month before my period returned, I had cervical mucus one ton. I noticed Perioden-wie-Symptome away and on für over one month also. But the mucus was the größte symptom, that I noticed. Hope, thereß this helps.

through barkersw.... It needs time for your body wouldnt to adjust I with it too much worries therefore.

Source(s,:

and a mother of four.

No comments:

Post a Comment