Wednesday 20 July 2011

Are you glad with your boobs after breastfeeding/giving-Geburt?

Are you glad with your boobs after breastfeeding/giving-Geburt?

I now had my baby almost one year ago and I loved my boobs, while I pregnant and nurses was. You/they were full and lively and schön, but now there I nursed, they are very small, and my nipples are bigger, and I place only auf\'t likes the way, that they still see. WerWer is in the same boat as me? If there is everything, on which I she/it to company to theück can make? ICH\'m so depresses over her/it/them, that I considered to get implants and even with a plastic surgeon spoke, but I really want to go through everything of it, doesn\'t have to that and risks my health, because here my baby needs me to be and, to be healthy for her/it/them. Help!

from Starsfan...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Do I think about the song always that going, they hang your ears, moos?, do they wobble to it and to theück?, können you she/it in a knot can, that she/it bind you in bow, binds? , können you she/it over your shoulder like a continental soldier throws? Hängen your ears low?" In sense on my breasts.

You/they are big, they are saggy. You/they see in a Stützenden BRA big from, but not so very much, if I am bare.

My husband says that for my 40. Birthday I can get a lift, if I want, I now am into my 30\'er. I am thereover not certainly. But I look at it.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Haha song is funny

I guess that I can (hardly) tell an one cup to none of these answers, because I am, and mine are too small in order to be really saggy... I simply doesn\'t like, as they still see.

ONLY you get a lift if YOU/THEY want a lift. Don\'t makes everything drastic for her/it to please only one man.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



beside awesome Rockin-Mama mine, those quite always have been resembling.

i is again pregnant, and they are somewhat fuller, but still relatively the same size.

a natural DD is i, therefore she/it wants too much bigger dont i this development.

you know about Jessie R Totally, as you feel, had big 36 c-Dussel i previously, now, she are 36 D 3 months into nursing and almost are not so lively as it were they, simply to heavy for the whole milk and sorts after fluctuations of the size!

through pours out you mine well unter-Draht-BH look in a good, but without one, they are quite flabby..., but doesn\'t have very changed my size itself.

, 3 pregnancies and nursed for them everything,

beside Smurfy-Bergfrieden, he/it go and go, I love my boobs. Everything over them is completely natural. Sie\'wieder not which many people würden from as "perfect boobs thinks", but they are mine, and I love her/it/them. You/they have Elastizitätsflecke. Sie\'wieder a small saggy. Sie\'wieder two different Tassengrößen. Sie\'wieder lächerlich tremendously, (38L), sie\'wieder not cookie cutter Barbie Dussel, but they have two children for a total of 3 years and counting nourishes. My husband still goes her/it/them verrückt through, and tons of people still says me, I have a big rack. I wouldn\'t veralter her/it/them for everything.

I actually know some types, that love the bodies of women, when they are natural, after-children, elasticity stains, saggy-Dussel, and so on you would become sooner, they are natural and confident over it as has surgical intervention to repair it. Confidence in your Körper, particularly after children, to have, is too many men a very sexy characteristic.

through k9copsgr.... nope! I always had groß, company, \'us, but now, I got this whole "grapefruit into a tube sock matter event! LOL

ETA: You/they makes all TD all one, which you want, is a honest answer to a question, and if you don\'t like the fact that not all the same opinion as you (in this case), that divided fact, that I regard my boobs as all the sunshine and the daisies no more, well this is too bad! I mußte 7 months long pumps because my, babies learned 2 months to never snap in NICU, and only held, as I dried up, so I know, that I made everything, which I could for my babies and my didn, \'t give up and go straight to formula. Therefore there! Kindermädchenkindermädchen boo boo!

Source(s,:

more exclusively pumper 7 months long before waved the white flag through boobs and went at end!

Because of his/its low class hid answer

hmm, can see some photos i in order to give you a honest opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment