Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did I smoke a cigarette, and I nurse?

Did I smoke a cigarette, and I nurse?

I feel dreadful. I was in the habit of being a cigarette smoker, but as me from me found, was pregnant, I held. , nearly hätte I a cigarette of everyone once in a big while. I had 10 cigarettes w on that occasion very much very mostährend my pregnancy. I smoked only Hälfte a cigarette, and I nurse my daughter. If it is important, they it 7 weeks old.
There is not any way, I can "then pump, you discard because I don\'t have any more pump. My stupid dog chewed up my zuscaustic-like tool, therefore I discarded it and returned WIC the electric pump.
The single way, that I can get out milk from my breast, is for her/it/them, in order to work as a nurse, or I can take the trouble to express some with my fingers..., but this will need a really long time.
I smoke no more. I only really begged for a menthol cigarette..., so that my hubby me the Hit let had älfte from one.
I am fearful that I will therefore hurt my baby! :\' (
Ugh, what I do?!

Additional details

Please don\'t make me to still feeling bad, as I spare do.
I know that it was a HUGE-Fehler!! I should not be so selfishly!!: (

2



from Tasha

Best answer chosen by Asker

His/its consent!!!!! doesn\'t emphasize you. My daughter is 17 weeks, I had 10 ciggs, because she/it was born, had havn\'t and in 2 months however. Don\'t makes a habbit as far as you are concerned for it. If you slide again, you clean your Zähne and changes your shirt at least and washes you the hands before the thinking of her! Nursing still is better than formula, even if you per day, no reason, aufwärts, to begin back, a box half defeats.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks for it, to ease my mind on it!!
I won\'t do it again... it was dumb on my part.
I took a shower, changed clothing and cleaned my teeth, and she/it nursed 2 hours after it.
Thanks:,
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (9)



through kristin, I smoked myself the whole time of fed breast. My mommy smoked if she/it breast fütterte me, and my grama smoked during her/it breast nourished my mommy. My doctor told me that it was fine and thereß I and it could smoke, my baby causes wouldnt. But my doctor wanted, thereß I for my own health resigns. So really, nothing bad can happen. The single bad matter, that I can see, is thereß all women in my family smoked.

through 7-4-09 babies lills here you dont still smokes, but you smoked half a cigarette, that doesn\'t make any since it,
because if smokes you dont dont-Rauch you
yes his/its dangerous one and not good for her/it/them
stop it.

from Jason Halt, that worries approximately, and doesn\'t do it again. Her/its/their baby will do well. As you already know, smoking is für your health badly, so you already hold.

from finches his/its fine.. it gives more nicotine in Eisbergkopfsalat than 1/2 a cigarette

Source(s,:

yes it gives thumbtard

from mommy to baby... ..30 of March f u then made only half, you should go do it well, but if you only want to be on the sure side, you give formula it, is jus more damaging shouldnt that starts dont to do it again,... congrats on the baby

through batmanba... hehe, the "pump then me to the laughter of brought garbage dump." however you shouldn\'t worry urself. it accustomed emotion original baby Mad little with all. congrats on the baby!!!

well she/it won\'t kill a cigarette from Marissa, you only know that, if you make it to a habit, that she/it will procure an inclination for nicotine.

through Y Ppl-Haß on me!! is you no worry it accustomed, you hurt, she/it only holds, you know

from Alexalic.... you had a paper upward, learn from it and don\'t do it again, but doesn\'t thrash itself, also.

Goes as a nurse as far as your daughter\'s working, it is fine, you give him/it not even a second thought. Even if again, you started to smoke, that I am not on any manner, that befürwortet, it, \'s the best not always to, it is better for mommy to smoke and nurses than it is to smoke and formula feed. Both is risky, but the last has the risks of the formula zuscaustic-like to the risks of the cigarettes. Hälfte a cigarette one that will have time no meaning for your daughter.

Hope, that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment