Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is there any others mom from there, that whoever of sure taking Flagyl don\'t feel, while nursing, or is it only I?

Is there any others mom from there, that whoever of sure taking Flagyl don\'t feel, while nursing, or is it only I?

As I found from this Flagyl, induced some babies to get Kindheitskerbs from her/its/their mommy, who takes it, while pregnant and also the fact that it caused cancer in rats, I was shocked, that doctors actually say her/its/their patient, it is completely sure!!! CVS and Walgreens, the TWO says, doesn\'t take it, while they nurse. I wählte to it "pump and discards" in order to be on the sure side. Each other?

through?......?

Best answer chosen by voters

Pump and discards accustomed brand every difference, but... I never took everything, while I nursed. Not even paracetamol! I fühlte me only never sufficiently certainly, in order to take ihn/es. 100 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment