Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is there everything, which I can take for Narcolepsy, while nursing?

Is there everything, which I can take for Narcolepsy, while nursing?

I have son old a 7 mo, and he/it is brestfed. Before I became pregnant, thereß I with my doctor over it, to possibly procure medicine for narcolepsy, will speak, but because everything went on, it became the last matter on my priority list, but now es\'s really bad. I am located the whole time schläfrig, I awakened difficulties of remaining and reminding, that I can make things.What? HELP!

from annoyed Roy

Best answer chosen by Asker

We have an in-lawed relative, that took monavie-Saft for her/its/their narcolepsy with good results. It is a totally natürliches juice product, that nursing mothers can take. Be sure, that one without the glucosamine and celadrin, to get,; there is, any security involves St with thoseücken.
See: monavie.com, warning: it is a small one on the expensive side,
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank you, I will see in these Monavie Juice. I really looked for a Nichtarzneimittel-Lösung. No drug is a good drug. Thank again!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



from Rhonda, that I agree to the R.N. since every medicine, that you take, it will become transfer through breast milk to your baby. Glück. Somebody can give you some did time" "depress so that you can rest? Großeltern or friends Sie trusts???

from Shanshan, I cannot answer your question for you, but I can sympathize with your situation. I was diagnosed with narcolepsy with sixteen. I gave up to take my medication as I became pregnant with my son because I was afraid of the effects of ritalin on my baby. My doctor, neurologist, not OBGYN, said, thereß it probably fine would be, but my intestine told me otherwise. I was unwilling to risk the unknown. It was really difficult, für a newborn, to provide without the medication, but it gets, you improve after a while. My suggestion of you wäre one, to hang little longer in there, if you can. If you like it fühlen, that you must attract any medication because of your child\'s security, maybe you want to stop to nurse. See, there is Für and nauseates to all. My elections könnten not for you works. Sie\'ve handed already the six month marks agoover, they were looked at to be the absolutely most useful for your baby. Does the benefit of increased vigilance outweigh the benefit of breasfeeding?

from TweetyBi.... you must with yours WHETHER speaks over these STAT. Don\'t asks for Vorschl hereäge. This is a question für your doctor.

Source(s,:

I am a nurse.

durchdurch snvffy Get to the doctor. You/they owe it to your son.

through lasts you attempt aderol from a dying breed, it works well for me

a continuous neurological disorder is through alfonso Narcolepsy. You/they feel tires, Don, schl \'täft good.
Two of the drugs are:
Nitalin and modafinil.
But mostly the most important matter is silence!!!

durchdurch Previous... goes back you deadened to the doctor and the finding from him/it, is not contraindicated for breast feeding. The most narcolepsy-Arzneimittel are stimulants and können into the breast milk is transferred. Please go in and becomes out check.
Maybe you/they have a thyroid gland disorder, that was done by pregnancy, that adds your fatigue, worse, and can be repaired for this with medications, that you while silence can take him/it.

No comments:

Post a Comment