Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did I sprain my lower back, and nurse somebody i, do you know right by hand, whether can take a lortab i?

Did I sprain my lower back, and nurse somebody i, do you know right by hand, whether can take a lortab i?

Did I hurt myself the back during pregnant before a small while and my doctor told me that i half could take a pill every 4-6 hours, as now uses my daughters old 3.5 months and un nursing, but remaining-has any lortab i into much pain from my prior injury and since not my Doc\'s in on sunday i was simply curious, if it will influence the baby, whether takes one i? Thanks.

Additional details

Decide i for itself okay according to some answers and a research, that grant to the pain med to i of the Website\'s of lived reception, but, i will take two tyelnol hopefully, that little differently it one will help, as ice still is something there, can make the pain i to ease until i sees my doc tommorow? Thanks to everyone.

4



through maegs33

Best answer chosen by Asker

Lortab is looked at L1 L3, "not far too certainly", the surest is a risk for lactating-Frauen and L5,

You/they could notice that the baby is a little drowsy, and with risk for constipation, although I would worry not too much therefore because your baby is a little older.

Check from the connection for more information.

Source(s,:

Asker \'s Comment:
thank you! Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (11)



beside tricycle.... something of this you reception will finish also in your baby.

I would not become from Cathrine K. It comes through breast milk. Bemühen you tylenol. I know doesn\'t for him/it also works, but you müssen at the baby thinks. If really badly es\'s können you enough milk, to get about your baby through it, pumps until you can speak with the doctor? Then können takes you the medication and still has natural milk for the baby.

from FireBug yes ~ EVERYTHING, which you pick up,.. ie. eatänk, smoke..... and so on streams transfers of your blood into your milk. The schließt Tylenol and aspirin one. If you really take it from müssen, you run out any milk before you take it. Sufficiently für approximately 24-36 hrs. from Fütterung.

for angie devine, I would not make it. I rejected pain meds because of the care after the birth. What, if baby has any allergy? Better, to suffer from it, as made ready you a problem. more sorrowfully u r that does sore. Hope u fühlt itself soon better without meds

from Tina Tegarden, a 1/4 takes from one, and application braid, everything or muscle rub on injury

through? Draigh \'s Mommy!! I is sure, thereß you can, because you can take it, during pregnant. Sie\'wieder therefore doesn\'t go sufficiently in order to get high to take to ease the pain only, it becomes not so gro from an effect on your milk productionß have. If you take first Tylenol k todayönnen and then tomorrow your doctor names. Or Oder you können him/it WHETHER demurs with the hospital calls, they should be capable to answer that always for you... dort\'s somebody there.

through crude, ONLY a doctor should answer this question. Something can through your breast milk to the baby and jepordize him/it of you überholendie \'s-Gesundheit. ICH\'d waits to speak with the doc. Meantime then freezes at least f 10 minutes longür 10 away one. then repeat yourself für the first few hours. After it, you then freeze low heat.

through krissyde... natural will be handed it to your baby.
Tried, to wait, until you can ask with your doctor.

a connection, that far too certainly" counts the taking of this medication against "not, that only one is uncertainly position above, is through zz here"

/ od/flex.

Luck! I hope, thereß you itself soon better feels.

from Mommy...... Lortab was one of the medications, I was attracted after my c-Teil, and I nursed. I think, thereß it okay will be, baby will make very drowsy likely. But also I wouldn\'t, to ask it without first the doctor, takes. Now take tylenol and leave a communication over the answering machine of the doctors, she/it, to let called you in the morning of first matter.

through Jersey-mi.... as me nursed, my Bible was this web site!! as well as consulting of my doctor!!

Source(s,:

Mother of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment