Wednesday 20 July 2011

I stopped to nurse, & my period held! is normal in such a way?

I stopped to nurse, & my period held! is normal in such a way?

Hello ladies. I nursed my son, because 13 months and I held last month. I würde EVERY month my period religiously gets, while I nursed. I hörte on, to nurse, and my period stopped to come. ICH\'m not pregnant took several Pr Iüfungen and I used protection so that I would question it highly. I am on birth control or nothing. Is normal in such a way? ICH\'m so worried!

from Sheena

Best answer chosen by voters

not sure, if it is normal, or not, but i went through the same matter. it went i without a period 4 months, as i gave up nursing, and they still are extremely irregularly. i-Hafen\'t still been dafür to my doctor, but has a date, and you should get also one!

Source(s,:

personal experience 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Steph as i nursed, no period had i up to the last two months of nursing and then as i, held, it very late and then was like 2 weeks or something my period had normal i 7 day for him/it, but continued to dribble 2 weeks long after his/its very irregular and unpredictable one with it un the beginning, to take birth control, to regulate about ihn/es.

No comments:

Post a Comment