Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is there a risk if you do this while you nurse?

Is there a risk if you do this while you nurse?

Un 8months pregnant ones. Almost ready, to see my precious angel, and my Pläne is atleast from 8mo in nursing. to one year.

After my pregnancy although:.. i had and the dying of my hair lighter planned, but i wanted to know if on any manner, that my baby could influence? I believe, thereß i correctly a lady heard, as she/it said, was it not recommended.., but what is, original opinions of the question?

from Trelaina

Best answer chosen by voters

Says broadly there is not any risk to the credit this you expel nursing for itself, or really, not during pg in the last few months also, obviously this assumes, everyone is healthy and nurses, is well.

Congrats on your baby. Now get any sleep, w,ährend can you and this comfy gets, the chair nurses, and water fills ready!!

Source(s,:

0 stars mark this as interesting!
  • E-mail
  • Comment (0)
  • Save besides to it! ! RSS

    Other Answers (0)

    No other answers.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment