Wednesday 20 July 2011

Could I be pregnant? Do I have a 8 month old, and I still nursed.?

Could I be pregnant? Do I have a 8 month old, and I still nursed.?

Suddenly, my milk production held in a matter of 3 days. I felt sick g. I kann\'t ißt outdoors everything, wants to hand over you. I use the bathroom a quantity, I get caustic reflux with the same meal, that I did, as I was pregnant with my daughter. I will become a Schwangerschaftspr tomorrowüfung takes. But is these, that got somebody maybe, während nursed he/it and pregnant was, some of the symptoms?

Additional details

IchIch took an E.P.T. in the morning - examination as recommended, and it was positive. Still in shock. Doing from , To confirm medical appointment. Thanks to für those, that answered.

8

IchIch took an E.P.T. in the morning - examination as recommended, and it was positive. Still in shock. Doing from , To confirm medical appointment. Thanks to für those, that answered.

8



from Crazzeee X

Best answer chosen by Asker

A myth of this is fell you pregnant dont if you nurse. My sister bore my nephew and three months später, she/it was 5weeks pregnant one because of the belief with my second nephew that, if you nurse you, dont pregnant falls. Now, she/it has two toddlers, very cutely, you sure sound pregnant to me
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thank you
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through sherry hello, you prevailed from a bug as winters, that it brings up bugs everywhere, went through my house and deleted 3 grown men for several days,also of course, you are birth given more likely, having than it pregnant to fall is all well,open. and if you fell, you don\'t turn into your Körper as well as the doubled workload and his/its definately for the weak hearted very roughly at the streeses thinks, must. she/it made resembling, that was followed my first son from son, i, was two i also 8 moths with first delivery, and it was very difficult on me as well as hubby, but with a good regime of the Pläne and the sharing of jobs, we succeeded in making him/it O.K. in the end. they are very near and did all the nursery school and so on together, so that it any pluses.good-Glück had.

Source(s,:

more personally exp

through katydint, my sister became pregnant while they nursed for her first daughter.
The girls are 10 and one half month apart.
Maybe CONGRATULATIONS are in order...
/ __0ovtcSbIxY/Rf.

No comments:

Post a Comment