Wednesday 20 July 2011

Do you cough medicine & piercings, while you nurse??

Do you cough medicine & piercings, while you nurse??

I want that my nose is penetrated. & I knows, that you should not expel yourself pregnant. But apply the same rules for itself, if you nurse?

Also I had a cough and any jam for the last few days, and it drives me madly and the beginning, to do sore. I want some dafür takes, but I am not what is sure, sure. Any respects?

Thx!

through? ~ Mom in love ~?

Best answer chosen by Asker

As for the piercings...
I would wait personally for till, after you, the silence, about gotten that takes care of.
If you waited so long, a small one little longer won\'t do sore.

For your cough...
You/they can take Robitussin. You/they können also cough drops takes, about sooth your throat, to help. You/they keven mediates önnten for headaches tylenol takes.

* I is a nursing mom even. As I a Kälte had, my doctor said, that I could take everything of it, and there were not any effects to my baby while I nursed him/it.

If you want more info with reference to this, which everything, which you can do and don\'t do,...
I would recommend that you visit this place.
It is a place in it to nurse moms!
I visit this place 24/7 if I need help.
This place allows you to speak any time with a nurse, you need helps or information.

Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through mommy, I would wait to get any piercings, until you, the silence. It is simply surer to wait.

As they recommend for cold/cough-Medikamente in general, that no one of it takes you dont during pregnant/breastfeeding, as it is passed to the baby further.

through loves, you don\'t should any self medicine, that particularly you nurse your baby. See your doctor and ließ him/it knows, that you nurse, so that he/it can give you suitable drug for you. Normal cough drug or still Stärker is not at all suitable for nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment