Wednesday 20 July 2011

Do you continue to nurse vs-Empfängnisverhütung?

Do you continue to nurse vs-Empfängnisverhütung?

O.K. I is simply individual opinions after here, that I will arm with all facts, that I can simply not make to a decision. My daughter is 12mo and nursed, and I had hoped to go at least until 2yo or until she/it itself entwöhnt, but as my cycle returned, I must start to take contraception again. My partner and I want für some years more no still other child. I am unfähig, to take the small pill, or has an implanon or a mirena, as they respond with me. I also am unfähig, to use condoms, as I had a bad sewing work of an episiotomy, and the area still is quite tender, it, s tolerably annoys most of the time the latex him/it too much way, however. We extend gegenwärtig only from, but I know, that this obviously is no reliable method, and it is only one matter of the time before I fall again pregnant. My single real Mthe combined pill is öglichkeit to take, that are fine, but is not sure regardless of popular opinion, while nursing. So that I with a beyelets Straßen is, do I place to nurse away, and risk to fall pregnant, if I really aufsetze,will \'t to it, it probably is worth is no real reason for it to be added, that we can support another child there, it another not to yet want, only is, as we want to do it, or do I disaccustom my daughter now before both of us, do you really want to it? What würden you does if you were this? Thanks to types, you please no clever answers, that I have a really hard duration with it, that I, my daughter and my Gef, loveühl, to nurse very strongly for it, but I place really auf\'t wants to have my children together so near, I first want to enjoy my daughter for a while

Additional details

The hormones in the combined pill are no homones, to which a baby should still be exposed, and while there are not any known side-effects, it is not normal for her/it/them, and my gyno recommended urgently to do this. AuchAuch, as probably you well bewußt are, that the pill is connected with an increase at the occurence of certain types of cancer, and it is not anything, which I wish, to subjugate my daughter to it. I never thought of spermicides, that I into this thanks für all opinions types any research does, could have to,

2

all types of iud also are sad out. I place wei auf\'tß will make much any research, that said my gyno, from diapragms and cervical caps must, that these were no good possibility, but why didn\'t specify,

2



until Jan M

Best answer chosen by voters

Am I curious why you believe that it is not sure to take regular birth control pills while as a nurse works? It, that there the reason,ß them not in general rules is done, is, because they tend to reduce a woman, my Verständnis\'s was supply milks. I went on the reguläre pill back, as means cycles returned, after then my son the initial reduction born and other at milk supply was, we didn\'t have any problems at all, he/it broke it of the habit of himself by 15 months, that I think, was 6, my daughter now is 12 months and I planned, as it had gone back to the regular pill, as soon as my cycles returned besides didn, a chance gets \'t because despite using condoms and nurses, I finished again pregnant. The way, that I see it, that you some Möglichkeiten has,
regular combo pills
IUD, not hormonal,
Diaphragm
Sponge
Spermicide
or not latex condoms 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

This question over continues you breastfeedi. " was asked on it originally! Answers Australia

Other Answers (9)



until summers i would continue nursing..... her/its/their nutrition should be more important than your sex life......

through thesongf.... It called an IUD. Es\'s been around 5,000 years long and caused not any Brustfütterung. 8>}

from Logan and Ella\'s mommy, you can do the copper IUD? Es\'s not hormonal with no side-effects.

through aaaaaaaa.... you could get a diaphram or cervical cap?

through Darren and Karleigh\'s mommy, I didn\'t hear that the pill is bad for the baby, only, that your supply could effect potentially. But with 12 months they it, that only so supply as a nurse now probably f maybeür comfort works, no question will be. würden says you advance going and gives the pill an attempt for one month or few and sees what it does. If your supply takes a gigantic hit, and SIEHE doesn\'t then likes this, you können stops to take it and as yearn you itself as the baby, still lives hopefully, your supply will return. Das\'s what I do, würde.

through Lily\'s mom, it recognizes i that disaccustoming now is not likely to happen, and no one of you girls still wants it... doesn\'t do you so! so that, ouchßer if gets you and M, "" every day loves, you can do natural birth control, that is and pursues your cycle! learn your Körper nur\'s-Ovulationsperiode doesn\'t love on those few days on him/it, and you are free at home! if you land, it pursues \'t, you are likely, preggers to get again, and this könnte into your plans a wrench throws. dort\'s also a method, that the Prüfung every morning your temperature with itself brings, and that shows supposedly, if you ovulate. GOOGLE "natural birth control" and bouquets of ideas will come up:)

I found some cute one, which maybe you like,:
/

by Spencer & Sophie\'s mommy, I am surprised honestly, you already didn\'t become pregnant. even is nursing gepr without menstruationüfte time been and times again as an Art of birth control, effective exact not. anyways..., as i uses nuvaring on birth control i was. is directly the same hormones as the pill his/its absorbed one with your gives, however,ärmutter, maybe this restricts this one, which is handed by the child. also können you it at all doesn\'t feel. You/they insert the ring after your period and then, take it you sp from 3 weeksäter out, so that you get your period again. if uses this again i mu per birth controlß, \'s that which will use i.

from Katrina wow, tough decision is right! i nurses gegenw10 months mean old son ärtig, and loving also of it! i plans to nurse at least until one year and then the entw, to start öhnenden process slowly,... according to the most likely does him/it one year long and some months as a nurse. Which thinks i, a good quantity of time is. I believe, if of Spa it youSo very much ß does to nurse that you should continue until it seems similar that she/it is willing to disaccustom. if it I in your position wäre, probably would pursue the course i only from it, if ovulates i and she/it doesn\'t have any sex couple previously days, and after... hard i knows, but its better than this pregnant \'t wants development, if you land, to it. I am no großer fan, to take the pill, because it eats with your hormones and your stuff! Glück, and way, nursing, to go for so long, your baby deems itself so happily to have you as a mommy:)

Because of his/its low class hid answer

After one year of breast feeding, your baby, who milks his/its nutrition of solid meal and you the most, actually should get, will be not so nourishing after one year. I say, entwöhnen you the child and attracts you the pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment