Wednesday 20 July 2011

Constricts, during nursing my 7 months NO PERIOD STILL old?

Constricts, during nursing my 7 months NO PERIOD STILL old?

OK from the time on yesterday so was i, all crampy likes prepare getting un-finaly to begin my period. But i-Hafen\'t still. Has happened the whole day no only if i-Krankenschwester. And it getts improves, if goes around i, but if sits down i for itself or how i f one minuteür holds, it can feel again. The last time my husband and sex had i, before he/it to technical school to theückgehen had to, because the air force was at the 1. January. It was ungeschützt. but my period has not had yet i, still had i experienced and cm like ovulation cm pre it. My question is so. Könnte, I possibly am pregnant or am this an usual matter, that happens, during the silence, I didn\'t still take any examination, and i dont really wants to untill i, you know weathers, or doesn\'t pass this in nursing

from Cholie

Best answer chosen by Asker

It is possible, pregnant to become while it nurses,... you wants to check maybe in order to only certainly be.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
his/its simply heavy one knows i, but, to tell, when no period still had i, so that goes i-Jargon through it, un late or some i woke these mornings feeling sick also so today un going, to get an examination,
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment