Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did period, during the silence, get stopped to nurse, and now no period?

Did period, during the silence, get stopped to nurse, and now no period?

I had my 2 in January. Babymad little. I got my period 4 months später, in May, approximately, then, it was 6 further weeks until I got another one (June 30). then entwöhnte I the first week of August my baby. I have since the 30. June no period had, I have Schwangerschaftsprüfungen taken, they were all negatively. Where did it go?! I places auf\'t-Verstand that doesn\'t have it but I hate was it the marvel, if it will come, in the course 2 months.

Did each other find out all similar one? With my first baby, I got my period stood ungefähr 4 months of postpartum and him/it patrons, until I became again pregnant.

from Linafrom...

Best answer chosen by Asker

hormone changes... gives you to him/it any time, that they will come,
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
yup, it came this morning...... ugh... at least I surprises me no more, however. :)
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment