Wednesday 20 July 2011

Do I nurse, do you become my nursed baby show signs that I am pregnant?

Do I nurse, do you become my nursed baby show signs that I am pregnant?

It was told me recently that your bf(breastfed, baby will show signs that you are pregnant-such how he/she becomes hungrier for milk. I kann\'t seems, on the internet over a baby, who is BF, to find everything, you show ALL signs that you are pregnant. Weiß everyone of it? Can any connections für the info prepares? Sorrowfully, if you aufsetzen,versteht \'t my Q, but essentially würde I gladly knows, whether will show me any signs my 10m aged son, that I could be pregnant, because he/it gets a lack of nutrition, (?) Oder not content w/my-Milch. and I weiß the chances, not to become pregnant, during BF however I again my menustrating began. Thanks to für advance!

from Pippin

Best answer chosen by voters

Many women find that her/its/their supply falls if they become again pregnant. If this happens, then yes, maybe baby is hungrier. Or the taste of the milk can itself veralters, baby does fussy with the breast or wants to work as a nurse.

But no, "somehow nothing magic or mysterious induces your baby by chance to sense, him/it you again pregnant is. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through fearful women, you do rare the history, that I don\'t think, with it. If your baby makes indeed hungrier that,seeming. It either could sein\'s because of a stature spurt,or he/it, the more foremilk than hindmilk gets.

I would get only one blood examination, if you think, you expect again.

through no wow, maybe the single matter, of which I can think, is this, that will cost your milk differently to your baby, if you are pregnant, but maybe the baby doesn\'t show any signs at all. I place \'t aufglaubt, thereß the information, that you will give, correct is, or maybe it was from this woman\'s personal experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment