Wednesday 20 July 2011

Never had desires for the pregnancy, but now there I nurses, do I have important desires.. is normal in such a way?

Never had desires for the pregnancy, but now there I nurses, do I have important desires.. is normal in such a way?

I always beg for chocolate and candies. I did, every day, this, as I nursed also my son, begged for chocolate I and fraß AN the LEAST a Hershey\'s-Stange per day... I knows, that chocolate is not the best matter, because you expel yourself, you nurse, but I feel serious in NEED of the chocolate like a pregnant woman!

through fires

Best answer chosen by Asker

While believes others, that the body longs chocolate for physiological reasons like a need for magnesium. There is also the belief, thereß the desire for chocolate in nature purely addictive is, this gives you feel good\' feelings and fill you emptiness into the form of the self rewards.

As yearn as you, no binging is on chocolate, I dont sees a problem with a small softness one day. :)
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
:) Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through honey, you probably longed for something during your pregnancy, but it was such a small deal that you probably didn\'t notice it. Nursing of Aufnahmen-Zeit, effort and gutters your energy. Her/its/their Ksomething wants örper to fill this emptiness, so that wanting your mind to the you something eats falls back, you enjoy personally to brand for it upward. :)

from Starsfan... I understands completely. I was twice pregnant. With my first pregnancy, I never begged for everything. Nothing with all. All the meal sounded bad, the whole 9 months. I didn\'t have any appetite the unmitigated tense. And the second pregnancy was not much better. I begged for ice. It was that.

But breast feeding, that is another history. I sometimes beg for potato chips so badly. And then another time, that I will beg for straight protein, inhabitants of Hamburg, steak, chicken even fishes. I kann\'t gets enough. I guess, thereß my small girls only so much milk, that I must uphold production, drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment