Wednesday 20 July 2011

Miss period and nursing?

Miss period and nursing?

In order to begin from me, you therefore feel, that I am paranoid, but I need only any amount of pacification. I was closed my son in Dec of 08 theück and after I, from him/it, had stopped approximately 6 weeks to bleed, I had a period or any accidental trickle approximately in the middle of the month 2 months later. DannDann believes I, from which there at which I rememberß I one month a period jumped and had in the middle of the month in May. Then, I had ungef in Juneähr two weeks (approximately) after me and my b/f (my son) a Periode\'s-Vater had slept together, yes we used protection, and it didn\'t break, now, this period was also at the end of the month, like which 25. or 28. from June at the exact beginning of July. well this last month, July didn\'t have any period I and es\'s the 8. from August and nothing has, still came. I nurse ausschließlich, and it has flunctuated one little, he/it likes that he/it is used in order to only wake up as soon as a night and now, he/it wakes up between 2-4 times and him/it somewhere, was in the habit of to eat every 4 hours, and now es\'s at every 3 times, but I don\'t remember, where this of my period, you, corresponds, as it came or didn\'t come, and within the last week or two, we gave the night of formula of a supplement, but this was after I was supposed to have gotten my period. Now weiß I es\'s usually, not to have any period, while you, but this nurses, what over the irregularity from it? Thereß it came, and gone randomnly. I necessarily also don\'t do Gefühl like I is pregnant or something, but I am scared. If I took before ungefähr 2-3 days a pregnancy examination, and it returned negation, but I guess that I only wonder whether each other had any lot of experience in it, or offer any amount of pacification? I am in it alone...

Additional details

Ahh thanks you! Therefore, I am essentially für no reason simply paranoid,

2



through ketchupk...

Best answer chosen by voters

Periods can be * exactly * irregularly, during working as a nurse. I have daughter old a 5 1/2 yr, a 4 yr son old and a 2 yr son old. We used the nursing of our children from the time the 5yr old things to area strictly, was the 2 yr concieved-Ladenkasse old, was 6 months old. In this time, I had, exactly 3 periods and she/it were * never * two months in a row. The single matter, that told me, if I was pregnant, or not every time was a Prüfung. Buy her/it/them only in three piles and use her/it/them as used. :)

But... I would trust this examination. Remember, we used * nothing *, but nursing and my children slept more through the night, as they were, you assume to use nursing effectively as birth control. We still had 17 months between and 22 months between babies. Now, we use nursing * and * condoms only... and we are * not * expecting, although the Jüngste 26 month is.

ETA: Well... I never was sure, until I tested both,... it is attendants strange and the marvel with no periods. But as yearn you itself as the Prüfung, says no I would become breath easily. :) 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Drea, It can take one year for your body to one year and a half in order to regulate itself/themselves longer if you nurse if you were protected, & stay protected, while you to have sex, very unlikely is to be been pregnant. You/they should with your doctor thereover speaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment