Wednesday 20 July 2011

Does my 10month bite old, during nursing?

Does my 10month bite old, during nursing?

I am pregnant, and my milk was dried up i-Pumpe with it in advance and it gave to my son in one bottle. Is i f recentlyähig, to start, began for him/it to nurse again and from the time on i, him/it, that he/it will bite, to work again as a nurse. His/its very painful one. As it teach him/it i, me not to withßen? Is normal in such a way? Has differently, gone through it?

Additional details

Ariana Dudek:i doesn\'t agree at all with you. I no many people, who nurse child at least until one year there. 3 or 4 months is young to hold.

3 weeks ago



from Alex

Best answer chosen by Asker

I myself had pass out this you never. A friend of me würde simply unlatches the baby and him/it says KEIN we doesn\'t bite any mommy, then, she/it would change to the other side. If he/it bit her/it/them again, würde she/it him/it, not to bite again, is too bulky, and this would finish the nursing session. She/it made this and her/its/their son hasn bi zweimal\'tß she/it since it. There is not anything wrong old with BF a 10 month. As i had my son last year, all F saidührerlinien, to do it at least for the first year, i even didn\'t puts it this certainly reaches for him/it, however, was not troubling for itself from lack on, as sister means months her/it/them her/its/their baby before a couple had, you recommend it urgently the first 2 years long from lives. Here, any type of brand of BF i-Don seems in america to be there, t thinks sick, you ever understand why.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from Lxo Do, you don\'t listen to her/it/them this other comment, knows which, that talks approximately, shes doesnt. I nursed over one year my 2 yr for alil old. I noticed, thereß the single time, that he/it would bite, is, if he/it wasnt hungry. Is similar biting was" "playing., if you do him/it notices, thereß, you only remove him/it. Only you put him/it on the breast, if you actually know hungrily hes, and you won\'t have any problems... then knows you at the end of his/its F maybeütterung that had sufficiently hes. Guarantee, thereß he/it a good handle has! Its Zähne shouldnt is the nipple somewhere during hes near, that stinks.
You/they still should feel very proud to nurse! , To go, as yearn you itself as you, k,önnen you:)

through guerafla... I nursed 3 of my children. My 11 yr. it was 18mths old as I held. His/its quite gewöhnliches to nursed dont-Halt full age until 2-3yrs with it. Also is gewöhnlich for biting. What you do, müssen, is to be taken him/it from the breast, if he/it bites. He/it will learn, thereß, if he/it bites, his/its meal source/binky, alot the times, that they use not to nourish you as a binky and itself,) will be removed, and he/it will hold. You doing until still nursing of an awesome work.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 6

through rickygha... its normal, that they bit, as they start to get teeth, and u r correct breast feeding is good for both mother as well as baby, and can feed him/it u until u-Mangel and u gets, that Milchladenkassen-u let him/it sucked, but will include other matters in babies, you do a diet so that he/it gets complete food,

Because of his/its low class hid answer

She/it really nurses shouldnt with 10 months old. He/it becomes withßen because certainly un gets teeth he/it and thats that the way, that they calm down, is through bitting. I dont knows somebody, that nursed her/its/their child old with 10 months. Everyone, that i knows, held with 3-4 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment