Wednesday 20 July 2011

Do you need info about nipples and pregnancy / nursing and sex.?

Do you need info about nipples and pregnancy / nursing and sex.?

I am surprised what will happen to my nipples as soon as I start to nurse. . . it muß with sex do. . . if Brustwarzenspiel, that I notice, really is a factor für me in arousal and since him/it pregnant still make it development, that they are less sensitive, it for me although!), but that will happen, what nursed having? They absolutely becomes go to babyören, or can my partner and I have fun with them also still? They become leaks everywhere? They will be more or less sensitive, während I nurses? What over after?
Surprising itself really and this is in none of the books!

from Angie

Best answer chosen by voters

I breast lived and I became at the most definitely not horny, as my baby had to eat,; however, as my husband occurred, it was different and funny, he/it got to taste well LOL to any breast milk! Many people asked me about the same question this and said ew something if, but it was very different with both. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from Isela E, nipples will be for the baby, except if also fed your Partner-doesnt-Verstand. Sorrowfully,

from the Sh*t, your husband can play with your nipples if no small milk is concerned by him/it. This WANTS happen während the nipple stimulation after pregnancy. Whether they are more, or less sensitively hängt from the woman from, you go in for mining, for example, was much more sensitively and less sensitively during the pregnancy while nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment