Wednesday 20 July 2011

What do I can loses silence too much weight with him/it does?

What do I can loses silence too much weight with him/it does?

I was approximately 138, before I became pregnant, and that was my consistent weight for years. Während my pregnancy won approximately 55 pounds I. My son now is 8 months old, and I lost all 55 pounds PLUS myself, you now weigh only 131! I am 5\' 9", therefore I start to look TOO thin. I eat a balanced food, and I place aufwill \'t ICE in order to increase, m eatüssen... what is, some healthy, easy matters, that would help me, too make/eat, to win some of this weight back, while I still nurse? I reckon \'at least f with bdeshalbnourishing ür 4 months more, I worry that I will come in into the 120\'er!

from Ethel

Best answer chosen by Asker

Peanut butter, ice, yes ice, the cholesterol will go into your milk, cholesterol is critical for brain development in those under 2 years, chocolate, eggs, Carnation immediate breakfast plus a regular breakfast, bananas, cheese, pizza....

I am honest surprised, you don\'t eat yourself from house and don\'t come back, you normally starve rockets, and you eat!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



through wish happily you

through John\'s mommy, you eat more protein..... carbs to maybe. That normally is what is, recommeded f, to increase ür people. Only certainly put, your balanced food für fruits, veggies and, to retain dairy.

through A\'s-Mutti, I wish that my problem loses too much weight. lol that you have some of my particular weight können.

Only eat bigger meals. Not similar, BAD meals, but bigger more filling meals, and I think Sie\'ll is fine. :)

Source(s,:

almost 4 months old daughter and can still not lose the weight, to which I want.

from Emily, I wish that I have your problems,...

Eat meal only rich in carbs and keep, that train.

through carogato.... honey, you count your blessing =, I wanted to nurse and him/it didn\'t works out, and now, I find that the weight comes off very slowly.

Maybe you/they want to check out some of the smoothie-Stellen. Most of them have high calorie, but quiet Nährstoff densely intended smoothies for people, who take the trouble to increase. You/they könnten also Erdnußbutter and avocados, that are good quite high in calories besides quietly, about you troubles. Glück and enjoys it! I wünsche, that I am in your shoes.

from Munchkin... I is the same way. I weighed 98 pregnant before him/it development with 5\' 2, and now, I weigh 102 and my daughter\'s 6 months. ICH\'m a quantity, k,ürzer as you therefore almost this resembling was. I eat meal like bananas, steak, milk and Erdnußbutter, about my weight in the 100-110 pick, without to fall in 90s, to keep. Meal high in protein.
A healthy fast and easy recipe is here, about you a healthy weight, to help retain, that I reconciled myself,;
3 bananas
3 cups of milk
1 tablespoons of the sugar
Cut the bananas upward. Place her/it/them into a mixer. Fügen you then the 3 cups of milk to it. Fügen you then the tablespoon of the sugar to it. Mix her/it/them 60 seconds long or until frothy. Geniusßen you.
If you have every day like 2-3 of this shake, you will notice that your weight doesn\'t fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment