Wednesday 20 July 2011

The beginning with 8 months of Anti-depressants pregnant or nurses. Depression während the pregnancy?

The beginning with 8 months of Anti-depressants pregnant or nurses. Depression während the pregnancy?

Un 32 weeks with my 3. Baby. A quantity is während this pregnancy happens. Un quite more certainly i was before ungefit depresses ähr 5 years as i had a miscarriage, but never got help of it i and as itself i, to tell my partner, whom he/it informed only me of it, troubled, the i a bad day had.

So far, this pregnancy was finely so wide as we know that the baby healthy and fine is. I was 6 years long with my partner, but un quite sure matters is ready to finish between us. We now are für a while rocky been and un quite sure would be the best matter, in order to do, for me in order to move as it out un the beginning, to be excited by all, that he/it does. I was told him/it over and this i wants to move out. But he/it behält difficult, to talk me out of it, and the say, that this i atleast must detain, until this baby was born.

He/it still loves me and wants everything, but, to be good between us, un something still and there is with him/it, falls in love big missing of our relationship. I have myself bemüht, which to always find, it is this for a small while now is missing and solicitous, to fall in love only isnt-Ereignis it with him/it for itself back, however. Now everything which he/it does to attempt and convince that away only really I, that remained, me to F and annoying begins.

IchIch went to the doctor today, how partner thinks, been able to depress i and i sees, why he/it could think this. IchIch muß tomorrow and then for blood examinations to the doctor goes back, as soon as they get back the results in it. I have googled over Anti-depressants during the pregnancy and read some forums about him/it from my country, new zealand, and if they put me on her/it/them, of which believes i, that she/it would be put i on citalopram, like this this, which seems it, is, on which extremely pregnant or nursing mothers are as i read the forums.

Being surprised itself only, which others womans-Erfahrungen or what they know about Anti-depressants during the pregnancy, and nursing is,

through math_ang...

Best answer chosen by voters

My doctor put me on citalopram because I nursed no more. Most of the women I weiß took this an antidepressant, during the nursing of Zoloft was, / Sertraline. Sad over all these burdens.... hope, that you get, improves =) 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about it, to begin "Anti-depres. " was asked on it originally! Answers New Zealand

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment