Wednesday 20 July 2011

Therefore what pill, nursing and pregnancy over the baby?

Therefore what pill, nursing and pregnancy over the baby?

My son is 5 weeks old, and I nurse exclusively. I want to put on pill the baby to prevent any pregnancies, während I nursed. But my doctor said, thereß the baby pill it has, \'s risks. It is one of the risks, thereß, if you land, needs same time \'t for him/it with the EXACT if every day is a chance there, that you could get pregnant. ALSO, if you miss one day, you could a quantity entlüften. I place wei auf\'tß, whether she/it only said that or if it is really true. I muß any type of birth control accelerate, even if ich\'m that nurses and some opinions about what works the best, want I and hear this, which you liked all and used. Läßt the baby pill really these matters happens, or was she/it exagerating?
(, Palpitation you the Mirena IUD not please before... I cannot do me that, as it costs $550 with my insurance, that I have, and that is no feasable,

Additional details

Oh, yes. I must mention that that, if we use condoms, I always fast to get an infection finish.

4



from Sarah

Best answer chosen by Asker

I took the small pill while I nursed. You/they müssen it really every day at the same time takes, but this goes for EACH birth control pill. Her/its/their doctor if it exaggerated, if she/it said, you could ventilate a quantity. You/they können ventilates some and dribbles, but again, that is they for resembling for each pill.

That is big, that you nurse, you uphold it. I recommend the small pill, w,ährend I nursed. It worked für me, but as the poster over said, not every type is for everyone. As I came off from the pill, we needed three months, in order to introduce itself/themselves, if also das\'s something, at which you look. Glück ~

The place said, that I found, that the small pill is effective 87-99.7 percent,:

Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks to a quantity
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from Julie S, I became TWICE pregnant on the small pill. Therefore, my advice is a R the applicationücken on method like a condom the whole time if I know you \'t. arenzu readier another baby, that my doc told me, that it is really sensitive, so that it is only approximately 80 percent effective nursing, the silence should take care of, and we, that know all, there is not any guarentee there. I place wei really auf\'tß of the bleeding. Hope, thereß this helps,

through fairy, there is another type of IUD, that better for nursing mommies, is, but it probably is the same price. ICH\'m certainly your doctor didn\'t exaggerate that she/it would have from which benefit, that does this. You/they probably should steer, clear you of hormonal birth control on, if you intend to continue nursing. the single matter i can think from proposing, paragard IUD is. so rät i only, you talk to it your Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment