Wednesday 20 July 2011

Singulair & antibiotics during Breastfeeding/Nursing?

Singulair & antibiotics during Breastfeeding/Nursing?

I broke finally together and went this to it Dr. after ailments through sneezing, with the cough, jam, runny-Nase, sore throats for in the course 2 weeks now. She/it said, thereß I a cold has, & allergies. I asked this Dr. about the drugs to checks, she/it gave to guarantee me, they certainly are during breast feeding. She/it said both over these (Singulair) & the Antiobiotic, even B is during pregnant and says that they are sure for nursing mothers.

Is my question, will both of these drugs influence my milk supply?

I believe that I the antibiotic one from both way to clarify what always, must bring that I have but I am ready, that not to take singulair, if it will influence my milk supply. Have every experience in it?

Additional details

I didn\'t have any time to go to my PCP so that I went to a walkable clinic. The doctor on personnel, who hardly spoke English day, and I mußte she/it several times reminds, that I nursed, so that she/it would give me medications, that are sure and won\'t harm the baby. The communication obstacle was too much, and I knew her/its/their wouldn\'t weiß the answer to a milk supply question.

4



through Mr. Voraussagung

Best answer chosen by voters

No, they don\'t become... I is kinda surp[rise, your phycians went this do you across & don\'t make you to it 67 percent 2 Wahlen-Ballabwehr! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment