Wednesday 20 July 2011

The smoking of pot, while nursing?

The smoking of pot, while nursing?

Somebody asked a question this earlier would say, you would report somebody for smoking pot while you nurse."
I said no I won\'t become speak I, only because one, with her/its/their first about the dangers of that, what she/it does to her/its/their child, as the pot is in breast milk, and she/it will let her/its/their child removed if everyone was you for her/it/them in order to deaden tests. I think persönlich that everyone, that would do, this is the most egoistic person and nurses anyways shouldn\'t. b, I wouldn\'t loiters at somebody, the pot smokes or something this concerns every type of drug does.
I only said, that I would not report her/it/them, because I, that they have a right to know, believe, they will let her/its/their child removed. I würde never and never has smoked pot or made every type of drug during pregnant or nursing or ever. I also believe, thereß I trinkte, while breast feeding also is wrong! No Art of illegal or, to bring Vorschriftenarzneimittel, a negative effect on a child will have.
Would you not speak with them first? Maybe I simply am too mitfühlend, and I look for others.

Additional details

Stopdamadness2003 said that he/it feels bad for my poor helpless child because I said that I would speak in front of the telling about her with the mother. How is this exhibition? I am a wonderful mother, and I am very responsible, therefore I think unn thatsötig, to tell me. I wäre never in this situation in the first place.
Anyways, I don\'t try to curse and to rave, but I only am surprised, you immediately would report her/it/them or would try to speak with them? What if it was a sister or an aunt? You/they weras this somebody, that got her/its/their child, who is removed.
what, if the situation was inverted? What if somebody sähe, do you spank your child and did you hand over the authorities? Wouldn\'t it was better, if first come her/it/them w to youeras?
I want only any imput, it disturbs me if people, who don\'t know, talk her/it/them opinion matters like it about what.

4

Rural thoughts, I know, that beating is not illegal, and drugs are!!!!!! you obviously doesn\'t get my point! Maybe some thinks his/its Kindesmißhandlung fast, to trot, pot, simply you, to smoke, during pregnant is child abuse. Sorrowfully mußte I it for you explains!

4



from Arneb

Best answer chosen by Asker

I still first would confront her/it/them. As you. I see, thereß as a respect matter. But only, because I confront her/it/them,... doesn\'t means, thereß I she/it won\'t report, whether holding back should continue.

, In order to be honest,... like another woman with her/its/their child negotiates, her/its/their business is. , To say, thereß you somebody, that harms her/its/their child, would hand over is ridiculous, because we land, even everything knows \'t, which harms a child. * Particularly * in pregnancy. You cry this it" Method, could be emotionally damaging to a child... or the opposite route, nurturing across could be. This something over women, that aufsetzen,ißt \'t during her/its/their pregnancies healthy? Many of these lines are difficult to cross, because es\'s-Meinung. Oder the absence only from proof.

IchIch thinks a short education as the woman, who uses pot,... could not be damaging. It could only help.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (11)



from Sing_Any.... you are not too sympathetic,
You/they see the big picture
I think personally, and maybe you agree with me,
, that all drugs are wrong, particularly, during working as a nurse,
but I will probably go your route honestly, except if it meth or something, which I think merits immediate action, was right regardless of the mommies.
Thinks all of these types of matters case are I, that you would deal correctly with this, beside case there is correct and wrong answer no cookie knife

from read, I agree with you. I würde first with them speaks. I don\'t know a person (me) \'m friends with him/it with all 3 of her/its/their children smoked, and nobody said a word. I thought thereover after, something somebody, but this, to sagen\'s her/its/their election. Es\'s her/its/their children.

from Balrog i dont understands, why people do this to itself particularly, if they have a child. Even if you told her/it/them to something, probably hört wouldnt to. I have some neighbors, that to from meover weed smokes, and i dont, to see, wants to see, that they are forced into the evacuation, or in difficulties with it i dont-Ratte on them.

through maccrew6 everyone, that would smoke pot, during pregnant or care should hardly be allowed to possess a dog, let alone has a baby.... brands I anxiously for this generation of the children, that comes up,......

through jacquim1 honestly, CPS, what always it is in your state, nothing absolutely would do. You/they könnten visit, but this, kommen\'s over it. My mama is/was a heavy drug user. As I was in middle school, I reported going on at home, einschlie,ßlich of the drug application, some very bad matters. 1 and 3 was my brother and my sister at the moment. I told to them ungefähr you and so on this for days absence and the children alone at home leaves, she/it said, "yes brought the drugs in the house, the social worker, I smoke pot. What become you thereover does?" You didn\'t mention, that she/it smoked also rip and cocaine snorted. Burt seemingly, the social Arbeiter\'s-Handlungen spoke louder than Wörter, NOTHING!

Take the trouble to speak with the person, but honestly most pot smokers believe that her/its/their abuse doesn\'t have any effect on the people about her/it/them. Her/its/their families suffer.

Children, who pick up the drug both, during in utero or over breast feeding has problems with chemicals in her/its/their brains. You/they have attention (HINZUF)ÜGEN, problems, chemical dependence later in lives, bi-polaren and other mental/emotional-Unordnungen. it gives underlying questions of AuchAuch to that of the parent(s in general, you have become treat this right this you carry bei\'s wrong development to the child.

25 and 27 now are my brother and my sister. No one placed every significant effort to becoming an accessory member of the company. I have cousins, the subservient Arbeitspl,corrode serves and her/its/their particular money for MJ spends, sooner than at a nice family vacation or a down payment for a house. You/they würden sooner in filth than the drug lifestyle lives given up.

Source(s,:

more personally exp/family

through kgpink27.... U would think that everyone would know already the dangers in there correct mind to do stupid stuff like it, during pregnant or nursing and they would not need any warning!

from Mandiex, I probably would scream with them and would call her/it/them a moron. And if they continued me to do it then, the concerned Beh gets dörde.

through?? azy diamo.d? if the girl is my friend of course, i speaks with her/its/their first..., but if she/it is only somebody, knows i, that she/it reports i!

through ah I oh my...? I guesses according to my opinion that first speaks with the person I, should not have to. It is no secret, the drug not well für everyone let alone a child is. I place auf\'t believes, thereß I somebody at it reminds, should have to. I think, thereß sufficiently naively is any parent this, that to think this, is, is OK sufficiently naive in order to believe everything and should be reported, because I guarantee, this is not the single line, that will cross her/it/them.

On another note official dress Prügel is not, illegal drugs are! Großer differnce there!

Oh I gets the point. If me somebody my child für disiplining reports, you go ahead, I don\'t have anything to hide. My point is, thereß some matters doesn\'t remind should need,......... her/it/them is no gray area with drugs!!!

through KARMA, IT is YOU/THEY? i is correct vollständig with you in agreement. People are too fast in order to call childrens-Dienste. sometimes für nothing. everything, thereß it a good takes, talks to it. You/they erkleras that the cons, weed/doing any medication, to smoke, no rules for you/alcohol did, during nursing practicable reason for your child, who removed, is. if this person then continues this behavior, würde i somebody calls. People are too fast, about the Auslöser, to pull. the children, who are removed, müssen, the one of the dont normally is. i means, thereß the one abuses, lives i in the hood. and some of the matters i sees here, würde your normal american to it, to go bonkers, brings, you must weed her/it/them only out. the fact likes i that you are mitfühlend and doesn\'t call any childrens-Dienste on a mood without first speaking with parent. Prestige. You/they swing. somebody named childrens-Dienste w on me, that rejoices ssa for them i,ürde, and goes to lock up.

through letgo052.... you would believe that somebody would have sufficiently healthy common sense in order not to do any stupid matters like it if her/its/their body nourishes her/its/their child. I wshe/it reports ürde, definately whether it were my friend, or not. This child earns meal, that is not spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment