Wednesday 20 July 2011

Should I take a pregnancy examination? Nursing of my 3 months old. Please reads?

Should I take a pregnancy examination? Nursing of my 3 months old. Please reads?

I have a 3 month old and nurse exclusively. I believe, thereß spares periods I had. I spoke there recentlyover with my friend like this was \'period\' strangely and I could not calculate whether I really would have period, or not. I entlüftete only a small, brown tone, 2 days long. She/it looked at me like me, was verrückt. I asked why the look and she/it said, thereß it like implantation bleeding sounded. Therefore, now ich\'m, he/it only thinks if I was pregnant, während I nursed, how would I know without taking a pregnancy examination? If I take one, me, \'ll takes a hundred, and I weiß simply not. It been Es\'s only 3 months since I had a baby. 7 weeks since the end of the 6 weeks after par hood bleeding. My Brüste always is tender because ich\'m that nurses. I should, an another \'menstruation\', I should only one Pr to see wait, if I have,üfung takes? What würden does you and something believes you, that I should do? I and my husband always do it.

through mommanuk...

Best answer chosen by Asker

If you had become service only the implantation, that bled, I at least one week before taking the examination. Then you, that are won, \'t muß itself therefore provides, because he/it is to early to be appeared. Es\'s möglich, pregnant, to become, as soon as you therefore had much time six weeks after delivery. And place auf\'t is deceived by the myth, thereß breast feeding pregnancy prevents. It doesn\'t. in consideration on that, what I do, würde, except if I wanted to be eternally pregnant, I would attract any birth control!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Now, I want many children and don\'t agree bc-Pillen really taking. Yours is the single answer, that really indicated, to answer my question. Thanks to dafür, to pay attention to the question and good answer!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (13)



through paki, you take an examination or a visit original doctor.

through miramosa... takes you the examination or goes you to yours Dr.

through lillilou, I nourished exclusively breast for itself. My children are apart one year,

through trishfis... takes you an examination, in order to ease your mind, but thinks you also at it. It is gewöhnlich, early particularly on, not to have any period, while you nurse. I nursed ausschließlich my daughter, and no real period had until she/it was 6 months old. I würde any trickle here and there, but no real period, gets.

through Kat-STD, you are gotten a blood examination to be sure, must! I wouldn\'t ißt around, because you take special worry of itself, will have to, if you are again pregnant. If of Sie\'wieder you könnten, because you had already periods, is definately pregnant. It happened the way to my aunt.

from Crystal W, you take the examination in order to only calm down your be annoying luck!

through mash-sings.... my period was screwed everything up to my daughter recently. I hörte on, to nurse my daughter, as she/it rotated 11 months. Meanwhile bemüht itself my body still, to accelerate track. I würde approximately 3 weeks seriously waits and if you get Hafen\'t a period, you take a pregnancy examination. GLÜCK!

Source(s,:

ttc #2 3 months long.

from Ashley, you take only one examination!!
that is the single way, that u will know,

through omorris1... I would take an examination. It is m completelyöglich, that you are again pregnant.

through piNguiNa; o, It is normal. Don\'t worries too much, ouchßer if you were not sexually active with any protection. Her/its/their period can long verpaßt become, during your quiet.

Source(s,:

Mother of 3 nursed children

through stepherz.... is only another color and a small wonky, because been youve from it for a while. The blood, that now comes, is old blood so that it will see, bräunen you and sometimes blackens you. His/its completely normal one and nothing, itself ungefähr, to provide. they become a while für also since you irregular is, havent had one in a long time.

Source(s,:

Older sister of 3... my mommy went everything through it... and my sisters after laws had them/her/it resembling

an examination only should take from the Lina\'s Mommy You in order to certainly be. Während nursing yours won cycle, \'t happens, or it won\'t be normal. it will also take in order to even get in a while in a pattern after rises youört has to nurse.

through Angle angelfan... if you are on the pill, you could bleed also for no reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment