Wednesday 20 July 2011

Signs of the pregnancy, during nursing with no period?

Signs of the pregnancy, during nursing with no period?

Un working still my 9 months together with solids as a nurse old. I don\'t have still any period. My husband and I havent been there trusted a while, but we were on Ostsunday. Kr had meanwhile i\'veämpfe, and my breasts have before many let-downs East one day with one or 2 had compared. if i pregnant wäre, i, \'d is 13 days further only so far and goes to bring an examination in the next day or 2. But with my other 2 boys i had own Krämpfe immediately after idea.... you now. if it seems only merkwürdig... i could become pregnant? what weras the chances of only this i with it ovulates by chance if has by chance i sex?lol only with it, my period didnt returns time in the end, until my son was 18 months. i wouldnt is concerned if it werent für the cramps and mega let-downs.

from Sh? \'s.. w..? d? 7209

Best answer chosen by voters

"what would be the chances of only this i with it by chance ovulated if has by chance i sex?lol only with it "
Strange question... esp, because you have already 2 children. The answer wäre \'high.\'

You/they could, def is pregnant. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from MommyLif.... oh you could be pregnant. Nursing glättet exclusively, no reliable form of the birth control is. You/they dont muß Ihre period return has in order to become again pregnant.

It can be difficult for some women to become pregnant, but for others, it can be easy.My hubby exact, and I had only unprotected sex like 4 times, and we immediately became pregnant. It only takes as soon as lol.

Her/its/their chances of pregnancy are defiant there. How it probably is, can say ich\'t. Take a Prüfung! Glück.

through abc123 being possible. Only time, and a Prüfung will tell! It wäre for you, to ovulate, displaces only again, as you had sex, but stranger matters happened. I got shut my period after 8 months theück. Maybe her/its/their baby is in 9 so, about which you yours to theückbekommen should that also times, and introduced only by chance! But the Krämpfe and you could cause breast tenderness also only getting to begin your period also is. I hoped mir\'d, one of the one, that never gets her/its/their period, is entw until babyit became öhnt, but I got back mine after only 8 months, had, he/it ate solids not even. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment