Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did period jump, while nursing?

Did period jump, while nursing?

I now nursed 4 1/2 months long my son and had regular periods, that quite begin one week, after postpartum-Blutung. Now however my period is spät one week. Obviously es\'s always möglich, pregnant, to be, although we are very careful, but I heard that your period can be strange if he/it nurses. My son solely BFs ouchßer of one bottle before the bed. Everyone has one vermi eachßte period experiences, during working as a nurse? I took 2 HPTs, but both came negation, and I, herauf\'m, that my fingers it holds crossed that it, the way, remains because I and my husband don\'t plan since he/it has more children. I have this googled ouchßer Hafen\'t really found everything. Every help wäre big!

through silver

Best answer chosen by Asker

As the mommy nourished from 3 boys and everything breast for herself from them, I can tell you that was different every individual time, after my first son\'s birth, I never got another period until I became pregnant with my second son as my first son was only 8 months old. After had been born me didn my second son, \'t then gets für 6 months, that it came, a period and went and finally went back to normal, eight years later with my 3. Son, I tröpfelte then every month for 6 months, that it went back to normal. Not every time, she/it is resembling with each women. You/they können pregnant becomes, if you so quiet, you use condoms, in order to protect itself/themselves, until you can use any other type of birth control. You/they können also the La Leche-Verband in your area informs. You/they are a wealth of info für nursing mommies. Glück.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 3
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through misskane... I is pregnant 7 months, and my second child is 10 months. I nursed to, so that it can happen, and i was on birth control. This not Bemühen, to startle you. After you had a baby, your hormones still go verrückt, so that it could be only your body, that adjusts. Don\'t-Sorge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment