Wednesday 20 July 2011

Ask to nurse mommies for it?

Ask to nurse mommies for it?

I nurse my 10 weeks old, but I got my period right after my 6 weeks of date. After it had be any irregular bleeding one week after it over me. The nurse said, thereß it my body was, been accustomed to having a period again. Now 3 weeks after the unregelmäßigen bleeding, 4 weeks after my period, me, \'m, that doesn\'t bleed. I and has also sex ungesch hubbyützt had. Does it sound like me, could be again pregnant???, während nursing of it, was\'s the longest gap, that you had between periods? Thanks to für any answers!

through mamalove

Best answer chosen by Asker

I am pregnant with my fourth baby, and we used "natural" child distance... nursing. my oldest two is not 26 months with any period between the pregnancies apart, my second and third is apart with maybe an irregular trickle 22 months someday by 11-13 months, and apart approximately 19-20 months, no period between them, will be my third and fourth.

Nursing always has worked as birth control for me, for over one year anyway, BUT I knew that the risk arrived i in that they didn\'t use any other protection against pregnancy. ICH\'ve hörte always "the quantity, that you leave for itself, on nursing, as birth control depends on it, how devestated would be you to find out you, immediately is pregnant!"

Would be there is my supposition, because you had a period already with 6 weeks, a good possibility to become pregnant anytime, you therefore don\'t rely on b/f for birth control!

i ovulated and didn\'t get pregnant three times with any period, you therefore go!

the best from luck to your family and new baby!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Tthanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from Yarro fungus, I nursed both of my children at her/its/their first birthdays.

I didn\'t get any period at all according to my first child, until she/it was approximately 9 months old, and I was regular after it.

By my second, I didn\'t get any period 11 months long, and then, I bled one month long, and then, I didn\'t get any period two months long.

The doc said that both situations are totally normal.

BUT, I also took minipills, therefore I worried not much about becoming pregnant.

If you worry, you take an examination.

you could be from Cindy B. Brustfno reliable birth control is ütterung. My period becomes be tell this completely to variable first. 5weeks then 3 as 4.5 and so on

the nurse is right from proud mommy of 6 the most probably, I always have had times of the alteration of my periods after birth, particularly, while nurses, BUT please, if you don\'t want, another baby uses already protection!!! you had already a period, so that you know, that you are fertile, and nurses, is not on, to be counted for contraception,...

Source(s,:

Mommy of 6

through? My sister after law nursed she/it, first son and she/it became short after with her/its/their second son pregnant. If you nurse, it conserves your period dely until 2 years. But some women become pregnant after her/its/their first child\'s birth. A woman is very fertile, after she/it gave birth, you are, therefore careful having sex, if you land, wants to have a way \'t another baby right. If you think, your pregnant one takes a Schwangerschaftsprüfung.

No comments:

Post a Comment