Wednesday 20 July 2011

Cafeeine, while nursing?

Cafeeine, while nursing?

I am addicted in a means to cofee, I drank it while i was pregnant, but in restraint. I drank one day one cup maximum, and if made i, i real milk placed in there, H,älfte and half or whole milk, to add more benefits of the baby. Now because my baby is 3 weeks old, höre I that even is not good, cofee in restraint to drink at all during breastfeeing. What do you do, do Typen think?

through Bella\'s creations

Best answer chosen by Asker

coffee, and tea, drank i as i breast feeding was. wennwenn you does, wäre the best time, to do it, in the morning. some babies get colicky touchy or kinda with caffeine. but-but if you drink it in the morning, that you have all the day, with night, as you itself bemühen, to sleep, to distribute vs with it. hold it mäßig and if the baby shows, signs of the grouchiness give him/it time. they will adapt themselves to it. my daughter sometimes became gassy and a little touchy. Matters, about the stomach too trösten, is to be rubbed it, while they give easy pressure in order to press the air down and from. or another matter, in order to do, is over a hour or two, to open, before the baby does and then pumps, you have your coffee. if baby retinues give the bottle him/her in it with breast milk. if it time für the next feeding is, the caffeine will either leave your milk or along to a low one.

congrats on the baby. and Glück.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thx!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (21)



through tiffany one his/its O.K. one as yearn you itself as you dont across, you do it. one on will be fine, thereß it will be diluted, and the baby influences shouldnt. coffee, w, still drank iährend itself i-Brust nourished, and my doctor was O.K. with it. Glück and congrats

Source(s,:

Mommy of 2

from Alyssa, you will really restrict it, must. Caffeine, even through Brustf,ütterung, isn, \'t good for anybody, let alone children and particularly an infant.

through pregnant & praying now has baby, although you drank coffee during your pregnancy, and you were okay, breast feeding is a whole other history. UndUnd goes everything, which you consume, to the baby... therefore ich\'m not certainly. Why doesn\'t ask any doctor... and I place auf\'t believes, thereß the baby of drunk milk needs, this is he/it or she/it gonna-Marke hyper....

through xxx drink decaf. Das\'s this, which expelled itself pregnant i and still does. My baby and his/its best health is more important für me as caffeine.

key is through flagpole mom restraint, I had to from smoking remains I me during preggers with it at caffine for help of it turned, I actually drank rather alot from it, while pregnant, and nursing It absolutly at all no effect on my children had! You/they are exact cal and relaxes, but actively and she/it dont has at all all health questions. Congrats and Glück

Source(s,:

Mommy 12 years

from Rachel? I think, if you him/it with the most like you one cup achieves, you expel yourself pregnant this wäre fine. If you it tränken, while pregnant, why you think couldn, \'t during breasfeeding. in general, the same rules apply.

gets Sehr small quantities of caffeine from ChemGeek in your breasmilk..., so that it is totally finely!!! doesn\'t drink you gallons of something with caffeine in it, but one cup or two of coffee is totally finely one day.

Congrats on nursing. Es\'s the best matter, that you in this age für your child can do. Get the große work, mommy, upright!

from Laura Caffeine collects in a Babys-System in at more concentrated quantities than for adults.... they can drink caffeine, but it will influence the sleep and your infant\'s mood.
Fact: Caffeine, that would leave receptions in 5 hours to our system 96 hours in order to march into a newborn, 14 hours, in order to march in a 3-5 month old.
Any caffeine you brings in can, is passed to your baby.... Shamicka on there is right, you leave the drug abandoned your system before you nurse again.

Source(s,:

/ a/i/identity/nopic_48.gif" id = "yav-5" >

through newspape.... you are aways-Ergebnis from new matters, that are not good for us, although it was done for years. Look at George Burns, you believe, thereß his/its mother asked whether she/it should give up coffee completely? Live to be George, like old? Only, you now remember it, thereß you a breast feeding mother is. Each matter, that you in your Körper takes, will go of the babies in it. Soooo, if you find, thereß, if you eat certain meal, she/it maybe the baby doesn\'t agree. See the babies Stuhlgänge to and if the baby leaves that meal too much gas and situation for a while. Glück

through mom_of_4, if you listened to all, which you should not drink, during slowly pregnant or nursing you not capable, to eat everything, would be. Coffee should be O.K.. Only dont-Gehen, the Töpfe and pots of it drinks. If your Körper before then to it is used, you will be O.K.. The rule of thumb is, that my doctor informed me of it, if it no Altersbeschränkungen gives in order to buy ihn/es or if you won, \'t goes to lock up, if you see a patrol officer with it, his/its O.K. one!

Source(s,:

My doctor

through mom, I drank pepsi, but you should ask the doctor.

through monarchf... not really a good idea. As mean daughter nursed, there was certain meal, that I could not eat, because they make her/its/their stomache nervously würden, caffeine was one from them, no chocolate, no coffee, no caffinated-Limo. Remember, everything, which you eat going to your baby, as nursing.

through niks_mom... I drank coffee every day, while I nurse. It didn\'t seems , to have any effect on my son at all. But I noticed, thereß, as I drank kool-Hilfe red, my milk kinda-Rosa, LOL, would be. I never asked about somebody, why it did it, but I believed, thereß it quite strange was. I wouldn\'t-Sorge introduces itself, as is annoyingös you without coffee would be, if you are like me, you went nuts. Therefore remain your sanitiy and always do something, to which you want.

durchdurch sweetang..., during breast, that feeds the caffeine, faster to the baby goes. Although you have up to 2 cups k per dayönnen. she/it reccommend no one of coarse, but one or 2 cups is finely. Immediately with soda...

Source(s,:

Mommy of 4

through kellygir... I drank tea during pregnant and while nursing, and my boys came out healthy. First speak with your pediatrician or your ob/gyn, and you get a recommendation from her/him. Congrats on your baby! :) Geniusßen you!

through smittnwi.... if you drink only one cup per day, the caffeine won\'t influence your breast milk.

from Oak18 Caffiene, babies can gassy, uncomfortably do and have more relaxed stools as they could otherwise. Do what you think, is für the baby best. EsEs is the first many pronouncement, you m,üssen in your child\'s best interest makes.

Source(s,:

I am Nurse Practitoner. Nursed my two offspring. , my second ahßte what I ate, much, and I cut out everything for him/it,

something, which you bring in can, enough the infant, becomes from PSL but normally in very few quantities. This a problem with caffeine is, thereß it Magensturz can cause, if it is brought into large quantities. A Säuglingsdose also is nervous and sleeps badly. But this is in rare Fällen. I würde beverage caffeine in restraint says. If you see, problems with your child decrease the crowd. It can induce also the mild supply to decrease. Therefore put für each cup coffee you beverage, that also one glass of water or juice drink you, certainly. Remember, thereß coffee not the single matter with caffeine is. Chocolate, tea, cola and decided medications like Excedrin all these have caffeine in them. If in doubt speech to your Säuglinge-Arzt.

from Shemicka C, you don\'t drink any COFFEE while you nurse!!!, but I will give headstart a little secret, if you will drink coffee, to beverage you once per week. But the day, thereß you the coffee drinks, it let your system run out at least 5-7 hours before feeding. I had also the same problem, particularly, as soda occurred.

through askaway everything in restraint...... it lived you hurt.... luck with the babies and the congratulations

through skhoury2... I also gave up me and while I drank decaf during my pregnancy, that I must admit, that I am back to my accustomed 2 plank one day, 4 shots everyone
) Habit and I nurses. I weiß that badly it, BUT she/it sounds, s 4months and simply does you punish...... no hate mail please

No comments:

Post a Comment