Wednesday 20 July 2011

Can I eat Mexican meal while I nursed?

Can I eat Mexican meal while I nursed?

Is my baby 3 weeks old, and I wonder whether I can eat Mexican meal while I nursed? Würde it really everything hurts? My I, you cause, hispanics ißt Mexican meal during her, which does, pregnant it therefore?

through kenzie76...

Best answer chosen by voters

All babies are different. Some babies are more sensitive. I aß like normal, while I nursed, and never had one single problem from my baby, but some mommies can eat something, and it disturbs her/its/their Baby\'s-Bauch. meal you it and finds out you. I wouldn\'t ißt however real spicy meal, but Mexican meal is fine. Geniusßen you! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



from GranolaM.... It is possible for babies, to certain meal, that her/its/their mommy eats, to respond, but awfully not probably. ICH\'ve never had everything, which I cause all problems with both of my two children aß.

through iloveliz..., if your baby is not very gassy, that to start with then him/it, is probably okay. Bemühen you it only, and you see that what will happen tomorrow. If your baby begins, läßt, to deal like her/it, gas then tries, she/it any gas falls to give and avoids Mexican meal, if now you from on it can.

from Moonbaby, you can always take the trouble. if there then is won problem, t has again.

through bluenake.... if your baby seems not unduly sensitive, that to stuff about you, as broccoli or cabbage, eats, there is not any reason to avoid it. I know i-Don\'t, lol, i never could without würziges meals are alive.

through mrs garfield as yearn you itself, as it is not too spicy,

through jeslhort as yearn you itself as you, medication avoids alcohol, drug and this kein-nos, you can almost eat everything as it, you yearn as you eat a quite healthy food. Würzig and "gassy" eating has little effect on the entire quality of your milk in general. Something, which you eat, will have an effect on the taste of your milk, but babies place k in general auf\'tümmert itself.

from delightfully N of course, except if your baby has a bad reaction,

No comments:

Post a Comment