Wednesday 20 July 2011

Can I use our hot tub while I nursed?

Can I use our hot tub while I nursed?

I had a baby 2 1/2 . My Rücken hurt, and I would use our hot tub gladly. , I Hafenbenutzte it \'t meanwhile, before I was pregnant. I can our heyße tub use while I nursed? Will my milk or my supply influence this?

Additional details

Reputations, my formulation was from a small one... I doesn\'t plan, as it nursed the baby, while in the hot tub. I simply wanted to know, whether I they heyInfluencing ße tub without my milk supply could use. Thanks to für all big answers!

3



through black rainbow

Best answer chosen by voters

if you use a hot tub, while you to certainly nurse brand, the baby\'s head over water keeps. and also she/it really shouldna hour goes \'t until half into the water AFTER they ate 50 percent 3 Wahlen-Ballabwehr to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (9)



vonvon GranolaM.... as yearn you itself as you, you keep away the face from baby of the water, it is fine!

From fear that you think, I am simply silly, I really nursed my baby in a hot tub. If of Baby\'s in with you, you remain the temperature under 100, but if not baby, you then go with your comfort.

Think to remain especially healthy, hydrated, but. 33 percent 2 voices

I know about Abe U, as Mrs. breast Feeding thinks was, she/it had some times lumps in her/its/their breast and if she/it took a hot bath, that would help it, to empty it. , To help, therefore, to prevent infection, is my supposition, if you into one heyße tub, that you will find your milk, that begins to flow from your breast, go.

from heather, I won\'t influence the milk, it could actually help your supply and you definitely loosen. I say Gehen dafür, but obviously places auf\'t the baby brings in there,

from Carla R Gereld, a good point has. Clean after it!

It should be O.K. while it nurses. Please dont-Aufnahme your baby in there.. it is too erw for itselfärmen, if it will make none of property for your painful one back,.....

through mrsjlear.... the worst matter is, that will happen, you are gotten milk into your water. Warm water veranlaßt, to sometimes leak the breasts.

durchdurch precious always went into the spa I, while I nursed, and all problems never had.

through curiously, nothing should influence as it, yearn you itself as you, is not too long in there.... Hope, that your back gets better!

through jakenned.... a hot tub doesn\'t influence your milk supply.

from Gerald Be sure, that you clean your self before feeding. SpaSpa has all the type from in the water shyßlich / / / 17 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment