Wednesday 20 July 2011

Can you take the Plan-B-Pille while you nurse?

Can you take the Plan-B-Pille while you nurse?

Un could have already 2 babies pregnant last night anxiously I and i has. If I can take the morning after pill, während I nursed?

from GottaLuv...

Best answer chosen by voters

it doesn\'t believe i that it would influence your breastmilk into a manner, that would harm your baby. if you he/it the boxopens,... reads you to the informational pamplet, that come with it. eses should yo extremelyählen, whether it should be okay, or not... or simply goes to the Plan-b-Web site. Glück! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through empathy, your pharmist discusses if you lift the pill. You/they will know. However, I question it. Ohßer if you are positive, that it is O.K. to then take, I, it takes wouldnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment