Wednesday 20 July 2011

Changing my food, while nursing?

Changing my food, while nursing?

I am 30 due. July, and got i meanwhile from the time on, doesn\'t believe i more pregnant, thereß i my heaviest, to retain a good healthy food, tried. I wanted to start, my food too veralters, so that, while i breast feeding is my baby, she/it many nutritional vitamins gets, and not only junk. lol Is there something, to which you made slow, but verdefinitely alter your food to a healthier? You drank vegetable Säfte? Cut along on something? Please hülfe something. And be certain! I place auf\'t, all Nahrungspl wantäne, simply good old shaped alteration of the way, that you eat. :)

through mamato2

Best answer chosen by voters

I trouble, I am near myself nowhere to be eaten as healthy as possible, although I admit, to perfect LOL, stay hydrated well, and meal avoids, that can possibly do me, and therefore baby, gassy. I get much protein and Früchte and veggies. I place also away, my pr, to take änatales vitamin, since nursing, an added demand is in my Körper\'s-Ressourcen. I placed also away, my prdid him/it 18 months long as a nurse to take änatales vitamin, after I had stopped to nurse my first child, b/c I, that begin to take the trouble, baby to develop #2, as I stopped, baby, to nurse #1. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from invisible Rosa RN, the justice for... I cuts out all the chocolate, it can make baby really fussy

AH, this I all vegetables, that would make ME "gassy" for broccoli, that led also to a fussy baby, cut out

And I continued drinking my * gallon * from water one day

from Meems Just, you stop or narrowly the candies and discards meal. I didn\'t makes all special one, I bemühe me only, to avoid matters like candies and chips, and troubles me to eat as much as possible done meals at home. Don\'t buys, meals discard you in order to begin with it and it does it 100 times easier. ICH\'m the type of person, who will eat the junk, if it verfit is ügbar so that I take the trouble to get healthy small things to have around the house instead. Be ready, because nursing gives you a gigantic appetite, and it makes super easy to do bad chimney elections.

No comments:

Post a Comment