Wednesday 20 July 2011

Cold medicine, while nursing?

Cold medicine, while nursing?

Do I have a lung infection and a very stifling nose... I cannot bring any Art of cold medicine, that will help with my stifling nose, during me nursed?? I wants to treat only the stifling nose... I can take benadryl? I took, thereß for allergies, as I was pregnant, but the pharmacist told \'t me couldnnimmt it during b/f.... WHY? How spürt this brand?? somebody helps me! I Hafen\'t still been Freakin\'s to sleep, that I don\'t can, cuz breathes!!! saline doesn\'t do you, humidifier/vaporizer is no Möglichkeit... can use you no vicks cuz, I am handed over to myself... I needs a medication, that is sure,...

through tenaciou...

Best answer chosen by voters

I don\'t know why he/it said this. My doctor said, thereß I it could take, and I did. Indeed, it became safe f until recentlyür infants in consideration pulled as people were caught over using it, that to bring babies to sleeping. However, I will warn you not to take any decongestants. You/they können your breast milk dries up. The nose sprüht, however, decongestants could be O.K.. Use Zicam. Even the simple zinc formula helps, you shortly auszuräumen, and you are gotten faster over your cold. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from Jaykii, as I used a decongestant (sudafed) my milk supply reduced some days long. I took Mucinex-Tabletten without any problem, the secretions (snot) helps only liquify. the nasal sprays didn\'t do anything für me.

As soon as I brought him/it, that was said, too doc that EACH decongestant or an antihistamine want action milk supply. Hydrating likes verrückt and one week on antibiotics helped. Into the shower, to steam, also was good.

Source(s,:

nursing of mommy. if Stirnh hadöhleninfektion, as baby was 3 weeks old,

you say this about YouAgain because it can contaminate "your breastmillk in general" and influences the baby.

I would propose to go to see a doctor, he/it tells, you nurse and ask, you which meds can take, the baby won\'t influence this.

No comments:

Post a Comment