Wednesday 20 July 2011

Could my period be unpredictable while he/it nurses?

Could my period be unpredictable while he/it nurses?

HalloHallo, I had at the 26. December my first period, after I had my baby at the end of June. I have not had yet my period this month, 4 days spät, and I wondered whether it is possible that my period will be exactly some months long unpredictable, while ich\'m, he/it still nurses? Oder means this vermißte period pregnant? I place really auf\'t has at the moment and therefore the money für an examination, from which I only wait for it, but thought, that I would see which other people thought.

through elynwyn

Best answer chosen by voters

If you nurse and get back your period, it can be irregular, and it is possible to jump one. These are said that you go a Prüfung, because it is very possible, that you are again pregnant, if you aren\'t, the birth control uses,
An on-line article about it is here, maybe it is to be had your period, while it nurses, from interest of you
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



through IBCLC & Nurse JC Breastfeeding, works are enough well as birth control up to your babies approximately 6 months, as you begins to introduce other forms of the meal. At this point müssen you other forms of the birth control considers.
So it could mean that you are pregnant, but since your right approximately 6 months from it only means, that your body begins to regulate itself/themselves.

through celticbu... it is very possible. each woman is different, and each woman, \'s-K,örper readjusts differently after pregnancy. nursing könnte also an important factor in it.

from awesome Rockin-Mama, the can nurses, crazy matters do to your body. his/its sch, to have ön usual, irregular periods, while even nursing, and, after you held.

if however you htink your pregnant one, you then take an examination.

through Emmy\'s mummy quiet I my 9 months old. I got a period as she/it was 6 months, and another last week.. with it yes, theyre expected to be unpredictable.

through mommyofa.... after my daughter had been born, I nursed, and I had my period the first month, but I didn\'t have one after it until I stopped to work her/it/them as a nurse. Everyone is diff...

through Lily\'s mommy aka emmy_nicole27 as you nursed, can come your period and goes and comes and goes and doesn\'t come at all. it is strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment