Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did I stop, last week to quiet...?

Did I stop, last week to quiet...?

had i menstrual like cramps besides still no period meanwhile... could, i possibly is pregnant or it takes a while to have cramps before you actually get a period.

from Sweetnes...

Best answer chosen by voters

Hmmmm?? you uses birth control? If not you then pregnant his/its können. I became pregnant, während I nursed, although I had a period hadn\'t in years. I used Clomid in order to develop my first son. However, I didn\'t have bleeding any periods 1 normally 1/2 years long hood after par and gave up this being carefully, that immediately was finished pregnant. Therefore you könnten is, and the nursing of isn\'t-Geburtenkontrolle tests so and sees. Is only your hormones otherwise maybe, that adjust. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from jade Yep Ihr knocked again upward

through delicious mummy, I stopped breast feeding, or I should say that my daughter did because she/it could not get the chimney abstinence sufficiently!) and it lasted four further months before I got my period.

If you then had, unprotected sex gives it of course every chance, that you could be pregnant, if not then, No.

See your doc or practice nurse if you are really worried.

Best wishes
Kez x

through avasmum you let you have periods because you gave birth? have ungeschit had ütztes sex because you gave birth? She/it none quiet is no method of the Empfängnisverhütung. You/they könnten a period has, you could be pregnant, theres many matters, that could explain this. recommend to go to see a doctor.

from Jillian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ you is extremely likely ovulating, you can get cramps while you ovulate,

No comments:

Post a Comment