Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did I take the morning after pill and i silence, could I be pregnant?

Did I take the morning after pill and i silence, could I be pregnant?

I nursed my 5 months old, but not exclusively my daughter gets 2 bottles of formula one day during un with the work. I have two regulit had äre periods because she/it had i. IchIch had at the 21. Meet sex after my period. I took the morning after pill within 24 hours of the credit of sex. I should my period yesterday ouchßer didnt get. I could be pregnant or is my period simply unregelmäßiger cuz from nursing. I therefore am more anxiously cuz, that still my hubby besides i dont, that he/it said, that out he/it gonna-Ruck, but he/it was, another baby wants, didnt.
Type

from Kryptoni...

Best answer chosen by voters

If you between puberty and menapause is, and you had sex, you smooth protected, there is a chance that you could be pregnant.

Take, a pregnancy tests or consults your doctor. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from MommyKai.... Uh, for starters, that extracts you, still risks pregnancy. Massively with it. If Sie\'ve got already a child, you should know these matters. Use any protection again ready for another on hold, that has sex until you, one. Using, the morning after pill as a form of the birth control is simply lächerlich. Attract real birth control.
And it sounds like you and your husband, the fact should discuss that you are not yet ready for another one. Fright, ür starters should give you to your body between children a good 12 months to heal. Women aren\'t, to put every chance, that she/it get, from a child, meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment