Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did I wonder, whether to nurse during the pregnancy, could help me to have an easier work?

Did I wonder, whether to nurse during the pregnancy, could help me to have an easier work?

I nurse during pregnant presently. I weiß, that this is sure. But I wondered, whether während the pregnancy, to nurse, me could help to have an easier work? Simply curious! :)

Additional details

Le Leche-Verband says that it is completely sure. I had a normal pregnancy last time so that I don\'t have any worries, the way. Nursing Arzt\'s manages pitocin and uses w pitocinährend the work, to accelerate about sometimes work. This is why I am surprised.

4

myrtairaven, how your first work lasted long?

4



through monkey magic

Best answer chosen by Asker

What for an interesting idea. I have no idea one from both way, but interestingly.
I nurse my daughter throughout my pregnancy and you, that disaccustomed themselves one month, before her/its/their sister was born. My work lasted a whole hour and a Hälfte!!

Source(s,:

Mother mother of two with another sweet roll presently in the oven!!!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Really don\'t answer my question.
Save to! ! RSS was monkey magic 9 hrs my first work.

Report abuse

Other Answers (3)



of Kiari, I don\'t see as it would make everything physically for your work. Two dissimilar Stücke your body.....


I can see that early it you possibly going in work as one of the matters that can help to cause work, Brustwarzensimulation is, could do.

through gumby, you must speak with your doc. Während, to nurse during the pregnancy, it certainly isn can be, t always. It can frühe work causes, and it can prepare major for nutritional questions.

I don\'t see how it would influence your work at all.

through Belinda milfinda hopes I with it.

Source(s,:

Nursing and pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment